Is there a bigger jack@ss than Cam

pehawk

Reaction score
So...what exactly supports your assumption Cam's a frontrunner? Your casual viewing of him? Also, I'd like to see or hear about any example of this pouting. I'm (bi) curious to hear those examples.

knownone

Reaction score
pehawk":1r9bv3db said:
So...what exactly supports your assumption Cam's a frontrunner? Your casual viewing of him? Also, I'd like to see or hear about any example of this pouting. I'm (bi) curious to hear those examples.
Read my posts.

pehawk

Reaction score
knownone":1ygkuvfa said:
pehawk":1ygkuvfa said:
Read my posts.

Oh, so from your living room you have interpreted a mans facial expressions as "pouty". A man who came back early from surgery and a car accident, to a .500 team, playing behind 4 UDFA linemen. Yeah, you know, what you says makes more sense.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
I find Cam Newton to be a good looking man. Not saying I would date him, but he is rich and famous and easy on the eyes, but he probably wouldn't like me anyway. I am old and fat, but And he is young and chiseled, and his strapping muscles glisten in the sun while he sweats and works out because he young and has the stamina of a stallion and I could teach him about different kinds of wine and we could travel.

nanomoz

Reaction score
pehawk":13vk8f5y said:
Selfishly rushed back on the field, behind an OLine playing 4 UDFA's after ankle surgery AND breaking two vertebra? He selfishly did that on a squad that was under .500 at the time.

Sure doesn't sound like a selfish dude to me.

Seriously. This is a tough crowd.

Slick

Reaction score
I just look and see a guy that we have beat year over year. Don't care about him or the redneck city he plays for.

Judging by the pickup he drives/crashes, he has a 1/16" pecker.

knownone

Reaction score
pehawk":2lcimljl said:
knownone":2lcimljl said:
pehawk":2lcimljl said:
Read my posts.

Oh, so from your living room you have interpreted a mans facial expressions as "pouty". A man who came back early from surgery and a car accident, to a .500 team, playing behind 4 UDFA linemen. Yeah, you know, what you says makes more sense.
Haha, ok bud... You've now constructed a narrative that does not exist. I never used the word "pouty", and I don't recall interpreting his facial expressions. I did mention his body language which Cam himself has described as "Very disgusting". You have failed to understand the context in which i'm using the word "front-runner" and that's fine. You've provided no evidence or facts to support your own position, outside of sensationalized, often made up examples you've used to fit your own narrative. This is all fine, I understand your position. You're simply pointing out that maybe my perspective is skewed because of my perception of him as person, right?

No need to senselessly troll me. I'm just here to state my opinion.

Geologic

Reaction score
Cam is just having fun out there. He's not insulting anyone so what's the problem?