Is Ricardo Lockette Dead?

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
Well on Beastmode's epic TD, where he said 6 of his teammates helped him get in, Lockette provided the final shove. So for this play, he wasn't a ghost...

J6q0bo

minormillikin

Reaction score
The scary twist is that he has been dead the whole time.

Re-watch his career and you'll see no one ever responds directly to him, other than Russell Wilson. Russ can see dead people - and occasionally complete passes to dead people!

NYCoug

Reaction score
minormillikin":k5uc6ghb said:
The scary twist is that he has been dead the whole time.

Re-watch his career and you'll see no one ever responds directly to him, other than Russell Wilson. Russ can see dead people - and occasionally complete passes to dead people!

It could be like Ghost Dad with Bill Cosby, except called 'Ghost Receiver'. Anyone with photoshop skills want to do some work for my lazy ass and photoshop Lockette's face over Cosby's face on the Ghost Dad poster? I promise it'll be worth it. Everyone will laugh for a solid 2 minutes straight and then forget it ever happened.

SaskHawk

Reaction score
I've been thinking the same thing the last few weeks, even on special teams you can usually count on him but he's been nowhere imo.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
SaskHawk":ujizx6td said:
I've been thinking the same thing the last few weeks, even on special teams you can usually count on him but he's been nowhere imo.

On PR's most of the other teams have been calling fair catch so he can't decapitate them.

[youtube]e7vIEspy7J0[/youtube]

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
If you reverse the audio from his his player profile from before the Packers game, it says, "Lockette is a dead man. Miss him. Miss him."

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I know he's alive because he was leading the charge in the wrong direction on the Rams fake-out punt return.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2q7759ig said:
I know he's alive because he was leading the charge in the wrong direction on the Rams fake-out punt return.

That was a fail on all of them though.

Latest posts