INDY vs. NYG: Who's watching?

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":3a5l9gwu said:
Just curious. I have my reasons. ; )

I'm not, but I'll catch the second half when I get home. I haven't watched any Giants football this year so it'll be good to get a preview before they come here Sunday

mbtitleist

Reaction score
I'm definitely watching. I'm tied for first place in my work pool and it all comes down to this game.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
mbtitleist":2rso3mcs said:
I'm definitely watching. I'm tied for first place in my work pool and it all comes down to this game.

Good luck (or is that a poor choice of words?)!

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
kidhawk":1o2x3lep said:
HawkWow":1o2x3lep said:

I'm not, but I'll catch the second half when I get home. I haven't watched any Giants football this year so it'll be good to get a preview before they come here Sunday

Want updates, Kid?

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
The heavy legged Luck scrambles for a nice 1st down run. 0-0 with 9:00 left in the first. Luck fires a cannon shot downfield to Nicks for another. Indy ball mid field.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Nicks drops a 1st down pass and Indy is forced to kick, they go up 3.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
HawkWow":1dqm1qjv said:
mbtitleist":1dqm1qjv said:

It doesn't matter who wins, everybody tied for first chose the Colts so it comes down to total points scored tonight.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
mbtitleist":2xyggcxk said:
HawkWow":2xyggcxk said:
mbtitleist":2xyggcxk said:

It doesn't matter who wins, everybody tied for first chose the Colts so it comes down to total points scored tonight.

What number most benefits you?

pehawk

Reaction score
Of course I'm watching. This isn't "girlsjustbeinggirls.net"...this is a football site.

One of my favorite things in life is @bestguyaround's twitter feed during Luck games. He does the "Luck's a messiah" satire better than anyone, ever.

pehawk

Reaction score
I don't know for sure, because it's been so long since I've seen one, but, did I just see an offense adjust to a defense...IN GAME? Not even in the game but PLAY TO PLAY...?

If only we had a NFL team so we could see professional offensive staffs. Someday...someday.

hoxrox

Reaction score
That wasn't a clear catch. Coughlin too slow on the draw there.

Msfann

Reaction score
Why wasn't that intentional grounding? Manning was still in the pocket and thew it away as he as about to get blasted. and nobody was near where he threw it.

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":3a7xv4g6 said:
kidhawk":3a7xv4g6 said:
HawkWow":3a7xv4g6 said:

Want updates, Kid?

Thanks but I'm heading home now so won't be able to read until I'm watching. Appreciate it though

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":23ceh67a said:
Of course I'm watching. This isn't "girlsjustbeinggirls.net"...this is a football site.

One of my favorite things in life is @bestguyaround's twitter feed during Luck games. He does the "Luck's a messiah" satire better than anyone, ever.

I just looked and there's not even a site called girlsjustbeinggirls.net, Pe. I'd still be over there had I found it.

We need to get this thing up and between 50 and 53 for MB. Still more than doable.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
hoxrox":2lgzll1t said:
That wasn't a clear catch. Coughlin too slow on the draw there.

Why put the flag in the old guy's sock, anyway? Give it to the back up QB, I say.

It was like a 6 step process before Tom even got his pant leg up. I'm just glad he's OK.

Latest posts