Impressively clairvoyant article about Pete going to the NFL

BlueTalon

Reaction score
That guy is a moron. It would do wonders for his credibility if he ever voluntarily admitted he was wrong.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is the same guy gushing about the Broncos and how the Seahawks shouldn't even show up for the Super Bowl because they have no chance.

He is a documented Seahawks hater and I love every time they have proven him wrong.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1rm4yiny said:
This is the same guy gushing about the Broncos and how the Seahawks shouldn't even show up for the Super Bowl because they have no chance.

He is a documented Seahawks hater and I love every time they have proven him wrong.

Yep, and the same guy who wrote an entire column trashing Russell Wilson last year and later admitted he watched no tape on him. What's this dude's deal with Seattle?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
How does this guy have a job? How are you able to just spew nonsense with nothing to back it up.

This line stood out to me though: " The players have gotten bigger, faster, stronger and, yes, smarter."

Isn't that one of the Seahawks defenses tag lines?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1ozjkrk8 said:
How does this guy have a job? How are you able to just spew nonsense with nothing to back it up.

This line stood out to me though: " The players have gotten bigger, faster, stronger and, yes, smarter."

Isn't that one of the Seahawks defenses tag lines?

Maybe that's where they took it from!

titan3131

Reaction score
He hates pete. That's clearly it, at some point he made that choice and refuses to see the facts.

I would garentee when we win the bowl and js gets executive of year he will hate on that too.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Oh my god this is beautiful, all the better considering this last article the author wrote. :D

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I hope Jeffri C is picking the Broncos to win the Superbowl.....it would improve the Seahawks chances of winning the title significantly.

Rainger

Reaction score
How can somebody get this as a link/story on the front page of ESPN so that the nation can have a chance to re read this drivel as a look back at what the majority of journalists were spouting after the hire?? PC is the best coach this team has ever had, and yes I am including MH and I loved Chuck Knox.

Latest posts