Imagine if...

W

Welshers

The season after something changed...

Geno wins MVP
Pete wins Coach of the Year

Wonder how people would feel about that?
Excellent point. Certain posters here don't want anyone to mention that a certain something changed. They say it's off topic... interesting.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I was very down on the Seahawks, and football in general in the weeks after the trade. I was without hope and very angry.

What I have seen so far is so much better than I could have hoped for and I am very happy to be wrong. I am not yet ready to say that this is all because of one person but there is mounting evidence to suggest such. If the evidence continues in it‘s current direction, it will be indisputable and I will fully adopt it as the truth.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I'm not sure fades understood , the way we were playing before , most of his criticisms were close if not correct but the way were playing now I think even he can't help but love it and it was RW3 not pete that was holding us back
Thank god for Geno cuz i thought he would play better than russ but never really believed he could be this good
Give him time to really gel and the rest of the team to absorb experience and we would be a challenge for possibly dare I say it , a team like the Bill's to come out with a W

acer1240

Reaction score
I think it's clear that he who shall not be named was not carrying the team. Seeing what we see now he was probably a limitation. May go down as the best trade in NFL history.

Mick063

Reaction score
There is absolutely no way that the talking heads at NFL Network or ESPN are going to allow this to happen. It makes no sense from a profit standpoint. It makes no sense from a marketing standpoint. But most of all, it makes no sense from a gambling standpoint. (Online gambling. Partners of the NFL. Pete Rozelle is writhing in his grave)

Some Seahawks will get to the Pro Bowl, but the only viable post season award is comeback player. It is the Miss Congeniality participation trophy that will give that "plausible denialbility" aura of "See? We gave them an award"

Why do I believe this?

The same type of disrespect was given to the best team in Seahawk history at the height of their glory. So let go of your post season accolade dreams. There is a better chance of blatant media ball washing for a washed-up GOAT then there is for a Seahawk to get a significant post season award. Just remove the thought from your mind and you will avoid the inevitable disappointment. The only award that this team is going to get is the one that can be directly displayed on a scoreboard.

Last edited:

Latest posts