I'm going to call it now.

tomahawk

Reaction score
I sure hope you're right. It's not unheard of to beat Atlanta at home in the playoffs. My only concern is the lack of respect they seem to get from alot of media. I hope that doesn't fire them up.

hawker84

Reaction score
out of the three teams left in the NFC to have to face on the road, i'll take ATL all day every day...

amill87

Reaction score
We match up very well with them. Their strength on offense is our strength on defense. Our strength on offense is their weakness on defense.

My worry comes from their playoff record. They are bound to win a playoff game eventually. Even though they played a cupcake schedule, they beat the teams in front of them and are a good team.

Playoffs make me a nervous wreck about predicting anything. This is the best of the best teams left (I never felt any of the teams that lost this weekend had a shot at a Super Bowl but I feel every team remaining has a legit claim). And just like regular season, any given sunday is even more true. One off game and you're going home, the better teams doesn't always win the playoffs.

SE174

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2h3y5a47 said:
Any given Sunday doesn't matter anymore.

Russell Wilson doesn't do losing now. He just doesn't.

Truth. Zoom in and look at his eyes. They're laser focused on the ball, guiding it safely to its destination. He is a machine.

36231029094013047179.jpg

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Wilson will make corrections after his first playoff game. Opposing teams only get one let down performance.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Romo
Rodgers
Brady
Newton
Ponder
Cutler
Skelton
Fitzpatrick
Sanchez
Kaepernick
Bradford
Griffin

I have no hesitation adding "Ryan" to this list...

HawkWow

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2b0wm6vp said:
We are going to win this game on Sunday. I don't know what the score will be, I don't know how the game will play out, but we are going to come away with the W.

I'm not underrating or underestimating the Atlanta Falcons. they are a good team who won a lot of games this season and beat some decent teams along the way. They have talent on both sides of the ball. It's going to be a very tough game on the road at 10am for the Seahawks.

But this one's a W folks. Sure as God's vengence, we are going to win this game.

I'm in as well. There is something going on with this year's team that inspires confidence...and not that stuff we pretended was confidence in year's passed. I just got off the phone with a fellow Hawk fan. Niether of us wanted to say the word first...so I just blurted it out "MAGIC". That's what I'm feeling and if you didn't believe in magic before ML picked up that fumble and ran it for a 1st down, it's hard to deny it after.

Largent80

Reaction score
We OWE them a loss from last year. In fact when you look at our last 5 games played, we owed them all a loss from either this year or last, and paybacks keep coming.

Latest posts