If Lynch un-retired would you want him back for just 1 year?

If Lynch un-retired would you want him back for just 1 year?

• Yes

Votes: 53 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 129 70.9%

• Total voters

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Yep....it's about time for another Seattle player whose skills have diminished feels that they have one more year left before they retire......and we all know how that turned out. :roll:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Unless he came out for like league minimum. NO. The drama, extra treatment requires and salary cap hit that comes with him is not worth his current production.

BuZzB28

Reaction score
Should we sign him? No thanks! He is still too old and still hurt his injured. We should find a cheap to buy for free agent. Let him go somewhere!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Oh, you've never read Buzz on the webzone? This is normal.

Though he's a Niner fan over there so...

BuZzB28

Reaction score
Largent80":2mocctm6 said:
BuZzB28":2mocctm6 said:
! He is still too old and still hurt his injured. We should find a cheap to buy for free agent.

Are you ok?

Nah. Can we sign him? Wanna pay him for 12 to 15 millions? We dont need him cuz he is not worth person. We have Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, Bennet. We had a great team. We dont need Lynch because he is still injured and let him go some where! :thirishdrinkers:

G-Money

Reaction score
NO....the guy we saw last year was a SHELL of the player he was the years before. Injuries are one thing, but not being "loose" by game time (he was AWOL at the start of at least one game last year, maybe two?) and pulling himself out of games every other play was hard to watch. Love what he brought to the team/offense, but that train has left the station. Let the new kids play!!

RynoHawk

Reaction score
BuZzB28":2ec9nhda said:
Should we sign him? No thanks! He is still too old and still hurt his injured. We should find a cheap to buy for free agent. Let him go somewhere!

No seriously, are you OK?.. Your post seems like you where having a heart attack while you where typing.. I still cannot understand what you were trying to say.. Just check your ticker and get back to us with a legit, well thought out response -'just so that we make sure your actually ok...

dogorama

Reaction score
Marshawn has finally said that he is indeed, retired. Best of all he has the last laugh on all those idiots who were tired of his so-called "antics," who said he was a "thug," and most of all who accused him of being "dumb" because he didn't speak in a white suburban dialect.

cHawkPhan

Reaction score
Truly grateful for his contributions to the team in the past, and he will hold a place in every Seahawks' fan heart for his help in bringing Seattle it's first SB victory. But...in my honest opinion, he was on the payroll for one year too many already and was halfway checked out ever since the goal line interception to end the previous season. Coincidently, his sideline actions ($&1# eating grin towards the coaches) after that play was when I checked out on my support for him.

dogorama

Reaction score
"Truly grateful for his contributions to the team in the past, and he will hold a place in every Seahawks' fan heart for his help in bringing Seattle it's first SB victory. But...in my honest opinion, he was on the payroll for one year too many already and was halfway checked out ever since the goal line interception to end the previous season. Coincidently, his sideline actions ($&1# eating grin towards the coaches) after that play was when I checked out on my support for him."

Well, you might as well check out on your support for many of the other players too, because he wasn't the only Seahawk pissed about that play call. And, that doesn't even count the literally millions of 12's that felt exactly the same way. In fact Lynch was one of the few who didn't criticize the coaches. http://www.sbnation.com/2015/2/1/796164 ... -bowl-2015