If Hawks and Pats lock horns in the SB....

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Patriots are dangerous, period. Tom Brady is a baller and has been in the Super Bowl more times than anyone, winning it 3 of those times.

Yeah... if the Seahawks make it back, I would rather not see the Patriots. Sure, they can be beaten, but I would sleep a lot easier if they were eliminated somehow.

I just hope that the Hawks beat the DirtBags this Sunday.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
Man, I am impressed with the posters to this thread. Took what could have been a typical internet testosterone fest and ran with the intellectual debate possibilities. Seriously, nice work.

chris98251

Reaction score
rideaducati":3mxxr8hh said:
chris98251":3mxxr8hh said:
Pats bring two problems that we have issues with, a TE that can get open in catch well, remember Gates, also Edelman a quick receiver that is a match up issue with our long CB's. The last thing is Browner, he knows this defense and what we try to mask, he will be in Belicheks ear that whole week.

Not saying we can't win, just thinking that it has more then a few things that will make it a difficult game for us.

Browner giving Belichick advice...classic. I'm pretty sure Pete would change a few things that would totally mess up Browner...like double moves.

Browner may be physical, he may have made a dumb choice with the Pot, but he isn't a stupid man. B.B. using everything he can glean from him isn't far fetched as far as anything he can get.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":mpaljz8b said:
rideaducati":mpaljz8b said:
chris98251":mpaljz8b said:
Pats bring two problems that we have issues with, a TE that can get open in catch well, remember Gates, also Edelman a quick receiver that is a match up issue with our long CB's. The last thing is Browner, he knows this defense and what we try to mask, he will be in Belicheks ear that whole week.

Not saying we can't win, just thinking that it has more then a few things that will make it a difficult game for us.

Browner giving Belichick advice...classic. I'm pretty sure Pete would change a few things that would totally mess up Browner...like double moves.

Browner may be physical, he may have made a dumb choice with the Pot, but he isn't a stupid man. B.B. using everything he can glean from him isn't far fetched as far as anything he can get.
I don't care who we face ..We face everyones best every single week and do fine when healthy overall..As for the Brandon Browner thought..I think Bill will do what Bill does..I think he respects the hell out of our defense by trying to create part of what we do by having Brandon..I think we respect them by trying to use our TE's like he has..

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't care who the Hawks face either. When they get into this mode, they just ball against any of them.

For me, it is a preference not to matchup with the Patriots. Like the Hawks, they match up with anyone well and like the Hawks, their greatest opponent is themselves.

If the Hawks make it back, the most attractive matchup is easily Seattle and NE. I think that the score would be in the 20s for both teams. If it happened, winning a Super Bowl against the Patriots would do a lot for this team's legacy, but it would still be a Super Bowl win no matter who they play. There are no bonus points for beating the Patriots, so I would gladly take a win over any of the AFC teams.

Latest posts