Pats fans know whats coming....

irocdave

Reaction score
Don't let our single troll infestation mess up what most informed NFL fans know, this will be a GREAT SB. The majority of Pats fans are not selling the Hawks short, just as the majority of Hawk fans are not discounting the Pats.

Check this thread out. http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat ... d.1115224/

Yea, some serious homers not buying the Hawks, but look at our forums, we have our own homers. Go figure. This is going to be an epic SB, both fan bases know it. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the most watched SB in history. Yea, as a life long Hawk fan I said it. It's going to be a close hard fought game with lots of twists and turns. It's the end of an era for one dynasty and the beginning of another. RW is the brand spanking new TB, all shiny, polished, face of the NFL. Respect the elders and welcome the new comers. That's what it's about in sports and life.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
were going to kick their ass! they know it is coming too!
look for a lot of deflated balls

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
Typical reply on this thread -

"I am concerned and every Pats/Seahawks fan should be as well. This is going to be a hard fought game. Personally I think the Seahawks deserve to be 2.5 point favorites. I think the Pats can win but they need to do a lot of things right and very few things wrong.

This game needs to be won by our D shutting down Seattle's O. If they can make it so we only need to score 20 points to win I think the Pats can. That is going to be tough though. "

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
As I mentioned in the article thread, I've posted over at PatsFans Forum before. Sure, they have their handful of trolls (as do we), but in general, I found the guys over there to be really cool for the most part. That forum is populated by very knowledgeable and classy posters who know their football (not just their own team). Very classy site overall.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Lot of people won't want to admit it, but the best group of enemy fans I've ever seen populate our forum here was when we faced NE in 2012.

djb28

Reaction score
I do not understand where all the hatred for the Seahawks came from but as I listened to my locsl radio today in Buffalo the amount of callers that said, "I hate or can not stand the Seahawks" just baffeled me. Being Buffalo of course there wss no love for New England either. Many said they had no reason to watch the game. I dont get it. How does a team that was virtually invisible to most football fans since 1976 become hated so fast? If your team isnt the wnner I suppose you need to hate something. They even called it the cheat bowl. Bellicheat vs Seadderal. Man, this is annoying already.

djb28

Reaction score
I do not understand where all the hatred for the Seahawks came from but as I listened to my locsl radio today in Buffalo the amount of callers that said, "I hate or can not stand the Seahawks" just baffeled me. Being Buffalo of course there wss no love for New England either. Many said they had no reason to watch the game. I dont get it. How does a team that was virtually invisible to most football fans since 1976 become hated so fast? If your team isnt the wnner I suppose you need to hate something. They even called it the cheat bowl. Bellicheat vs Seadderal. Man, this is annoying already.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
djb28":1tikcbh3 said:
Someone needs to get on your local radio (maybe you?) and tell the losers that they need to put up or shut up, as you'll never be able to disrespect your way to the top.
Guess some fan bases just don't know how to 'class' their way out of a shit hole, eh?

Smellyman

Reaction score
What's funny is they admit defence is good (who wouldn't) but think the O sucks. The Seattle O averaged more yards than NE, but less points. Pretty much a wash and the seahawks played great D's in the tough NFC west. Seattle also led the league in explosive plays.

I think this is a pick em game too, but don't underestimate Wilson, Lynch and the pedestrian WR's.

Bellichick will have them ready to play as will Pete. Should be a great game.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
This game was an anomaly.

I'm glad the Pats fans will be overconfident.
It will give me more pts in Vegas.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I love the Seadderall thing because the only player that was actually suspended is the Patriots starting CB. I do know that Pete had a questionable end to his college career and at then time I wasn't a fan but he has been nothing but classy here. I'm not sure of anything he has done wrong with us (outside of the Charlie Whitehurst signing!).

Donn2390

Reaction score
peppersjap":16lrbr8i said:
I love the Seadderall thing because the only player that was actually suspended is the Patriots starting CB. I do know that Pete had a questionable end to his college career and at then time I wasn't a fan but he has been nothing but classy here. I'm not sure of anything he has done wrong with us (outside of the Charlie Whitehurst signing!).
Fans of the Hawks should have learned by now, if your team is a winner, every other team hates you for any reason their warped minds can conjure up.
Pete never did anything questionable at USC, that too was a product of the haters who had to watch SC kick their teams butts year after year.
I heard lots of "Pete the Cheat", and other hateful remarks in this forum when he was hired. He ate the two Washington schools for lunch on a regular basis, so he was hated upon his arrival. He seems to have fixed that..!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I expect this to be a very good game, even though I think a lot of people think it'll be a repeat of last year due to the Broncos and Pats being a similar team.

Similar in offensive scheme, but that's where the comparison ends for me. The Pats have a stronger D with better corners, a better QB, a better run game and most of all a far superior coach that schemes like a mofo.

Compound that with the Hawks being super thin at D line and banged up in the secondary, and it brings this game down to the pick-em that it is.

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
I think the majority of the reason you hear that other fans hate teams, especially when it's a team that it just doesn't make sense that they hate them, is that they've probably encountered the wrong type of fans for that team.

What I'm saying is that the people calling into that radio show have probably ran into the super arrogant and just downright dumb Seattle fans that make the whole fan base look bad. And the thing is that every single team has those fans that are like that and those are generally the fans that stick in the minds of opposing fans. So they run with it assuming that all, or at least most of, the fans of said team are like that.

Also probably doesn't help that if you live in an area that doesn't typically have fans of a particular team (For example in Dallas there just aren't any Redskins or Eagles fans or stuff like that) and then that team wins a championship and all the sudden you're seeing 'fans' of that team. That turns fans of teams off because they do just like above and they assume that all fans are bandwagon fans.

We see bandwagon Seattle fans where I live in Oklahoma now because of the Seahawks winning last year. I don't assume all fans of the team are bandwagon fans but that's the general idea that most people around here get because of the ones you see around here.

HeatEquation

Reaction score
Smellyman":329ukyn5 said:
What's funny is they admit defence is good (who wouldn't) but think the O sucks. The Seattle O averaged more yards than NE, but less points. Pretty much a wash and the seahawks played great D's in the tough NFC west. Seattle also led the league in explosive plays.

I think this is a pick em game too, but don't underestimate Wilson, Lynch and the pedestrian WR's.

Bellichick will have them ready to play as will Pete. Should be a great game.

If you're going to play the opposition card, then you've faced some pretty inept offenses, which contributed to your defensive stats being so good during the regular season.

As for what's coming in the SB?

hYKXUtf.gif

V5vor4

833034045.gif

Latest posts