"I Wish Both Teams Could Lose"

razgriz737

Reaction score
Yep, all I've been hearing from my neutral friends and people on other sites is that they wish neither team could win. Hey, if so many people hate us we must be doing something right.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3l4h591n said:
I'm looking forward to this map being all Seahawks in two years:
Pats-Hate.jpg

I grew up right in the Hawks eye. It's no wonder I got into fights on a weekly basis for wearing my Hawks gear.

minormillikin

Reaction score
There have been quite a few Super Bowls where I sort of wanted both teams to lose. And even when I don't, I'm usually cheering "against" a team, not cheering for anyone (Harbowl for example).

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
BillBelichick":k8lecl65 said:
I'd like to use this thread to formally welcome The 12th Man to the Patriot-Hate Media-Circus.

It won't stop, and you'll learn to love it.

People love to hate us. And according to this poll, they love to hate you too:

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/obno ... world.html

In this extremely scientific poll the Pats received the most hate votes at 69, with the Seahawks coming in a close second at 67.

My Pats and Seahawks brethren, they hate us, cause they ain't us.

I love how often I'm hearing "I wish both teams could lose" from callers on national sports radio shows.

The best team will win in two weeks, but either way, we've already pissed off the rest of America just by making it this far.
Well it's all good cuz ya know... 'Beli you're fiiiirework' Margerita's are so not gay. [emoji41]

djb28

Reaction score
It will take us awhile to win on a continental level!

WorldWide.png

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm not sure which I'm enjoying more right now, the amount of success the Seahawks are having or the fact that their success is upsetting so many ignorant East Coast & Midwest fans.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":3frxayto said:
There have been quite a few Super Bowls where I sort of wanted both teams to lose. And even when I don't, I'm usually cheering "against" a team, not cheering for anyone (Harbowl for example).

I haven't seen a single second of SB 43 for precisely that reason. Steelers/Cardinals? Hell no. I hear it was an entertaining game. Still don't care.

danp1990

Reaction score
Every Pats fan I encountered is Reasonable/knowledgeable when it comes to talking about football. Very classy fans unlike many other fan bases! Good Post tho.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Who remembers the Cardinals vs Steelers superb owl? Now thats a game I really really really wanted both teams to lose

lukerguy

Reaction score
Success certainly does breed hatred, but the Pats haven't done themselves much good

1) They aren't gracious in defeat or victory (I think we are mostly other than Sherm).
2) They are confirmed cheaters (deflate-gate will only add to that notion).
3) Their coach is one of the least liked by the media- Pete would be opposite.
4) They don't have Russell WIlson. Brady used to be the Golden boy but as been not as well liked in the last few years. It's possible the same will be true for Wilson in the future, but he seems to be like similar to that of Brees.

minormillikin

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3t3apl6j said:
Who remembers the Cardinals vs Steelers superb owl? Now thats a game I really really really wanted both teams to lose

Funny story about this particular owl...

I was living in Cal at the time, and we decided it would be more fun to watch this game amongst Cardinal fans, and cheer against the Steelers. We went to Lake Havasu, and set up shop at their biggest sports bar. It was packed full of rowdy Cardinal fans, except one Steelers fan who happened to sit right next to us.

I told him I was a Hawks fan and we chatted it up quite a bit. It turned out he was a pretty cool dude, who took almost no pride in Owl XL due to the officiating. I think that was the day my hate for the Steelers became just indifference.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Blitzfan":ikjbo3cx said:
hawknation2015":ikjbo3cx said:
I'm looking forward to this map being all Seahawks in two years:
Pats-Hate.jpg

I grew up right in the Hawks eye. It's no wonder I got into fights on a weekly basis for wearing my Hawks gear.

That, my friend, is the middle of freaking nowhere. When you have to go to Ely for civilization, well...you're screwed.

That said, I didn't get a lot of Hawk hate down there. I would figure AZ would be more Seahawks now, since we're beating them lately. Maybe it's changing.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
BillBelichick":n23umw5g said:
I'd like to use this thread to formally welcome The 12th Man to the Patriot-Hate Media-Circus.

It won't stop, and you'll learn to love it.

People love to hate us. And according to this poll, they love to hate you too:

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/obno ... world.html

In this extremely scientific poll the Pats received the most hate votes at 69, with the Seahawks coming in a close second at 67.

My Pats and Seahawks brethren, they hate us, cause they ain't us.

The difference is other fans hate us cause our players are loud and brash, our fans run around screaming in their 12 jersies and and our coach prances down the sidelines with a smug look on his face. Fans hate the Pats cause yes they win, but IMO it's more for stuff like Spygate and now Delfate-gate.

canfan

Reaction score
chris98251":34mxapy7 said:
JesterHawk":34mxapy7 said:
Why do people hate the Raiders? Lol. They've only won like 20 games in the last decade.

Because they were bad boys, they told you what they were going to do and did it. They drank, partied and played with hangovers and punched you in the mouth, they had fun doing it and nobody would go after one of them with out repercussions.That has carried over in reputation after Al's passing.

And here I thought it was just because news hasn't yet reached Kansas that they aren't good anymore. :th2thumbs:

Latest posts