I want to know who WASN'T in attendance...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For Pete's final press conference. I keep hearing Wags and Geno were there repping the current roster, but not too many other players which I find very telling. I'm not trying to create some conspiracy theory but it stands out to me that there's no mention of other players there.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
For Pete's final press conference. I keep hearing Wags and Geno were there repping the current roster, but not too many other players which I find very telling. I'm not trying to create some conspiracy theory but it stands out to me that there's no mention of other players there.
Ya I thought it was kind of weird...

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Didn’t they clean out their lockers two days prior to the firing? Some of those dudes were home all around the country for two days by then.

Maybe thats the reason why?

I know Russ and a group showed up at Legion for the after-party, but there were plenty missing at that event as well.

Seems like most of them didn’t know like the rest of us.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Not many players were around to be in attendance, and attendance was probably limited.

Lotta retweets/likes out there seem to corroborate that the players probably wouldn't have fired Pete, though. Don't think the move is all that popular.

Makes sense given Pete's style.

sc85sis

Reaction score
People who were there said it was packed by media, Hawks personnel (including office people) and some key players. Bob Stelton couldn’t even find a seat and had to watch from the doorway.