I still believe!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I never stopped believing, and won't stop. This team is far from being done, and is built to be good for a long while.

12thbrah

Reaction score
I also still believe but this team is an enigma. I would not be surprised if they made it to the Super Bowl again. I would also not be shocked if they lost in the first round. Too many flaws right now to really be considered a favorite yet they are one of the few squads that knows what it takes to get to the mountaintop.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Jville":3p305ads said:
HawkEye":3p305ads said:
Yes, we have lots of issues, specially the offensive line, but after watching again yesterday's game, I can say it was a war out there, and only a good team like us could come from behind and making it a game.
Someone talked about our picks not contributing. Well, Collins and Reece looked very good in my opinion. Collins can, run, catch, block...I believe we will be OK in the RB position.
I saw another post about attacking the coaches. Believe me, anyone who has played a team sport knows only good coaching makes a team fight as hard as our team did yesterday after an awful first half and a teammate breaking a leg.
Yes, the offensive line need a lot of work. Shead doesn't have a clue about how to defend a pass. Bevell need to make better play choices. But only a good team wins a division and win 9 games in the NFL.

I still believe!!

I'M IN

:kool-aid: :icon_new: :kool-aid: :icon_new: :kool-aid: :icon_new: :2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawkEye":3vrq4sxv said:
Yes, we have lots of issues, specially the offensive line, but after watching again yesterday's game, I can say it was a war out there, and only a good team like us could come from behind and making it a game.
Someone talked about our picks not contributing. Well, Collins and Reece looked very good in my opinion. Collins can, run, catch, block...I believe we will be OK in the RB position.
I saw another post about attacking the coaches. Believe me, anyone who has played a team sport knows only good coaching makes a team fight as hard as our team did yesterday after an awful first half and a teammate breaking a leg.
Yes, the offensive line need a lot of work. Shead doesn't have a clue about how to defend a pass. Bevell need to make better play choices. But only a good team wins a division and win 9 games in the NFL.

I still believe!!
You're not going to get away with all this positivity stuff, there are a few in here, that are unzipping their fly, and looking for your bowl of Cheerios to pee in.
They are determined to grab ahold and drag you back from any feel good that you may have going on, and back to >THEIR BUMMED OUT < reality.
I am one of the "Homers" that STILL believes whole heartedly in Pete Carroll.........I'M IN!

mistaowen

Reaction score
At the end of the day, I still think this is the most talented roster in the NFL. We just need all phases to come together. Terrell, Lane, and Shead need to step up, no one throws at Sherm and the LBs are having the best seasons of their careers. We are sorely missing turnovers from the other DB positions and the last few games have had a few awful passes which should have been picked. This team has thrived off of turnovers the last few years, need to get back to that.

Quick efficient passing needs to set the tempo for the game. The offense looks fine when Russ is getting the ball out quickly. Start with that, don't wait until half time to change. That will open up the deeper shots which haven't been open in the first half. Get back to the end of 2015 game planning and design. And for the love of God, feature Jimmy Graham. Do not treat him as an average TE. Do not keep him in blocking on 3rd downs. We have other TEs who can stay in to block. Motion him pre-snap, isolate him, do something. I can't recall the last time I saw him lined up alone wide against a CB. That was a staple for the Saints and they exploited coverage's like that regularly, why Kearse is used in those situations will never make sense to me.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I don't know? I see a pattern over the last 6 games.
Win one, lose one...
If that persists, we'll thrash the 9'ers and flame out in the first playoff game.
Here's hoping they kill that trend!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Our team is good, even with the injuries. I like our chances to make the Super Bowl. They're not great, but they aren't horrible either. Every team has problems. Teams like the Rams and the Cardinals give us problems, and luckily we don't have to play them again.

hawker84

Reaction score
HawkGA":1609jpkq said:
I don't really believe anymore and would honestly be quite surprised if they are anything other than one and done. But you know what, I'm okay with that. I lived through the late 80s and the early 90s. A winning record and a division championship? I've seen worse. And I think the problems are totally fixable. And actually, a Super Bowl run would probably make those fixes even less likely. So I'll be happy with whatever happens the rest of the season (well, they still better beat the 9ers).

I agree. They could get hot, but I've seen too much inconsistency this season to think they're capable of winning out in the playoffs. Hope I'm wrong.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
mistaowen":2y8pssjq said:
At the end of the day, I still think this is the most talented roster in the NFL. We just need all phases to come together. Terrell, Lane, and Shead need to step up, no one throws at Sherm and the LBs are having the best seasons of their careers. We are sorely missing turnovers from the other DB positions and the last few games have had a few awful passes which should have been picked. This team has thrived off of turnovers the last few years, need to get back to that.

Quick efficient passing needs to set the tempo for the game. The offense looks fine when Russ is getting the ball out quickly. Start with that, don't wait until half time to change. That will open up the deeper shots which haven't been open in the first half. Get back to the end of 2015 game planning and design. And for the love of God, feature Jimmy Graham. Do not treat him as an average TE. Do not keep him in blocking on 3rd downs. We have other TEs who can stay in to block. Motion him pre-snap, isolate him, do something. I can't recall the last time I saw him lined up alone wide against a CB. That was a staple for the Saints and they exploited coverage's like that regularly, why Kearse is used in those situations will never make sense to me.

Awesome post. Great perspective and analysis

IndyHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2qmi8356 said:
HawkEye":2qmi8356 said:

I still believe!!
You're not going to get away with all this positivity stuff, there are a few in here, that are unzipping their fly, and looking for your bowl of Cheerios to pee in.
They are determined to grab ahold and drag you back from any feel good that you may have going on, and back to >THEIR BUMMED OUT < reality.
I am one of the "Homers" that STILL believes whole heartedly in Pete Carroll.........I'M IN!
You know I'm in.The part where you say a few..It's quite a few but who's counting :irishdrinkers:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I don't. Haven't see anything close to consistency.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk