Administrator
Reaction score
Indeed. Still don't like that move.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Couldn't help but feel sad when I heard him on the radio in place of Holmgren

Axx

Reaction score
I miss him on the field. Coleman has yet to prove too be a half decent run blocker
I miss the rrr

Starrman44

Reaction score
I love listening to him. Hope he finds his way back on the team and eventually on our broadcasting team. He's going to be great on TV broadcast, imo.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
They would have been better off with M-Rob grooming Derrick Coleman, with DC on the PS.

I have a feeling M-Rob will eventually be back. I hope the Lynch demands it, breaking Coleman's confidence. Just kidding unless it would work to bring M-Rob back.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ion8q14 said:
I miss Curt Warner.

Careful Daisy, might show your age. :)

I miss Kenny Easley and Cortez Kennedy. Perhaps a twist of Jacob Green, Rufus Porter, and Walter Jones for good measure.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I hope he comes back eventually as a coach. He can get people fired up and with his experience transitioning from QB to FB and Special Teams Ace, players will respect and listen to him.

Bring him back Pete! Have him take over the Seahawks Daily and put Tony Ventrella out to pasture!

Siihawk

Reaction score
It would be great to have him back. Even when he tweets he tweets as though he is still a Hawk. I like Coleman personally, he just needs some time to come into his own. Some time behind Big Mike would be good for him.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Coleman needs some time, but if the run game continues to suffer and MRob can stay healthy for a few weeks, I have a feeling he might return to give the Hawks a timely reloading.

Mick063

Reaction score
I'm a Coleman fan. I think he will be a big bad brute. His price is right as well. League minimum salary for a veteran fullback doesn't justify a player that is typically off the field in the pistol formation. Seattle runs out of the "I" formation about 30% of the time.

The bitching would have been a lot worse if Seattle didn't lock up a better player next season just to keep Robinson instead. If Robinson is gone next year, might as well groom Coleman now.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
It was really bummed to see him go and he is missed, but not surprised. Next year we will be missing other players too. Love the FO and the ability to continue to hit on draft week.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I'm still hopeful about getting him back.. I am just waiting for the news every time i turn my computer on.

Rocket

Reaction score
Wow... Earl Thomas and Kenny Easley in the same backfield with Tez on the line.
Kam is good, don't get me wrong, but Easley was in the rarefied air of BEST EVER.

Made me hate Tylenol, he did.