I Personally Guarantee A Win Against the 0-12 Jets

TypeSly

Reaction score
Geez... if there's a better way to jinx the Hawks than this thread, I have yet to see it. Just sayin'

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TypeSly":3og8v10k said:
Geez... if there's a better way to jinx the Hawks than this thread, I have yet to see it. Just sayin'

Oh yes, absolutely. After all some random Seahawks fan's prediction in a fan forum on the Internet really has an integral roll in how the team performs on gameday.

:roll:

If you believe in jinx's you probably think the earth is flat and the universe revolves around our flat planet.

:stirthepot:

We are 14 point favorites. Unless a meteor strike lands on top of Russell's head this Sunday, my guarantee looks right on point.

K34ZZZQ24YOOS2IX7UO4OU6QDM.jpg

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":3svzubg6 said:
I can already hear the excuses if we lose to the Jets from the same 5 posters.

“the Jets are improving. Their offense or defense is underrated”
“They almost beat the Raiders”
“look at this obscure metric which shows our offense/defense is improving”
“Yes, the teams stunk but player X played great.”
“Trust in Pete because he is soooo much smarter than you. How dare you even question him. Shut up because your opinion is different than mine.”
“It’s not Pete’s/OC/DC’s fault because the players aren’t executing”
“It’s not the players fault, the coaches called a poor game”
“It’s smart to piss away three quarters on offense because you can’t win until the end.”
“It’s smart not to show any new plays because we are saving them for the Super Bowl.”
“Shut up because when i was a young whipper snapper we sucker and now we get to the playoffs so don’t question anything”

Am i missing any?
Lol. This is great.

Come Sunday afternoon/evening if the Seahawks lose, it’ll spark even more division in here.

I can’t wait.

Lol.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
JayhawkMike":1am6axk6 said:
10.5 point favorites v the Giants.

Apples to oranges. The Giants came in with a 3-game winning streak. They are now 5-2 I believe over their past 7 games. The Jets just continue to find ways to lose every week. The only thing I am going to be pissed about is if we don't cover the spread this weekend. The Seahawks ain't gonna put garbage back-to-back performances together. That embarrassing loss to the Giants is bad news for the Jets.

PNW

Reaction score
Aros is basically the second coming of Mystic Mac

scutterhawk

Reaction score
PNW":2peaab6z said:
Nah, he cheated....He has a magic 8-ball that he stole from his Daughter. :p :vodka:

TypeSly

Reaction score
Aros":1g20levw said:
TypeSly":1g20levw said:
If you believe in jinx's you probably think the earth is flat and the universe revolves around our flat planet.

:stirthepot:

[/img]

I do not!! Everyone KNOWS the universe revolves around Lumen Field... :beach:

LTH

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2an6o2kj said:
PNW":2an6o2kj said:
Nah, he cheated....He has a magic 8-ball that he stole from his Daughter. :p :vodka:

LMAO!!! there is truth to that... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LTH

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL, yes there was truly a Magic 8 Ball of my daughter's that I see some of you recall! Well done, but no I can't give credit to that this time around. It was purely conviction and bravado on my part and little else. Historically, Russell as we know, is the best in the NFL when coming off a loss. Embarrassment is a great motivator for a good team that should be great. I merely saw all the ingredients aligning that needed to align.

I am just glad I don't have to challenge my word of no .NET until the playoffs. :lol:

GO HAWKS!!