I Personally Guarantee A Win Against the 0-12 Jets

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am so convinced of a victory this Sunday I am willing to step away from .NET until the playoffs if I am wrong. That includes lurking. The Seahawks were embarrassed yesterday. It was a garbage performance especially by the offense and the coaching and they know it.

If this is still the team I believe they are, with the talent they have, this is about as sure of a win as I have predicted this season. Losing to the Jets is not an option and every player and coach knows it.

THEY WILL NOT LOSE TO THE JETS.

And if they do, see ya in 5 weeks. I wouldn't want to be around the epicenter of the Legion Of Gloom anyways. :p

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LOL, you're guaranteeing something that is a win/win for you - either we win and you were right, or we lose and you were wrong but you're avoiding the $h1t-show this place will be for a while.

(For the record, I think we have like a 95% chance of winning.)

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":35yrrs7a said:
LOL, you're guaranteeing something that is a win/win for you - either we win and you were right, or we lose and you were wrong but you're avoiding the $h1t-show this place will be for a while.

Precisely! I’m no dummy. :D

LTH

Reaction score
I LOVE IT!!!

Aros throws down!!! Right on dude....!

LTH

Fox0r

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1hjmu7uq said:

I think 95% is a little high. It is the NFL. But, I agree. I have a hard time seeing us losing.

Then again...I also had a hard time believing we would lose to the Giants.

Also, been awhile. Several years. Hope you're well.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Fox0r":1hzubax3 said:
RolandDeschain":1hzubax3 said:

I think 95% is a little high. It is the NFL. But, I agree. I have a hard time seeing us losing.

Then again...I also had a hard time believing we would lose to the Giants.

Also, been awhile. Several years. Hope you're well.

94.9%????? :mrgreen:

I can see a close game but I still think our defense will gel even more. That is why they will prevail. A few lucky bounces on offense and the win is in.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If the Seahawks don't beat the Jets, PC and his staff should be fired on the spot. Jets have been mailing it in all season for Trevor Lawrence. Clemson or Alabama can beat the Jets.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Giants game should be a wake up call that they can't come into 'winnable' games and coast. They had zero urgency for almost 3.5 quarters on offense. It's actually astonishing how long it took for them to take easy passes over the middle.

Jets have absolutely nothing to play for besides pride and/or Trevor Lawrence. They played the Raiders tough last week, can see it continuing over against us. I don't think they should lose but if this is another nail biter against a team who has no business keeping up, teams in trouble.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
mistaowen":25k7pve9 said:
I don't think they should lose but if this is another nail biter against a team who has no business keeping up, teams in trouble.

Agreed. While I don't anticipate a 45-3 affair, if the Seahawks barely scrape by with a win against the Jets I will be the first to say that we're gonna get rocked in the playoffs, possibly one and done. We came out like world beaters in September and October and have looked since - outside of our D that has been progressing - just not very good.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I can already hear the excuses if we lose to the Jets from the same 5 posters.

“the Jets are improving. Their offense or defense is underrated”
“They almost beat the Raiders”
“look at this obscure metric which shows our offense/defense is improving”
“Yes, the teams stunk but player X played great.”
“Trust in Pete because he is soooo much smarter than you. How dare you even question him. Shut up because your opinion is different than mine.”
“It’s not Pete’s/OC/DC’s fault because the players aren’t executing”
“It’s not the players fault, the coaches called a poor game”
“It’s smart to piss away three quarters on offense because you can’t win until the end.”
“It’s smart not to show any new plays because we are saving them for the Super Bowl.”
“Shut up because when i was a young whipper snapper we sucker and now we get to the playoffs so don’t question anything”

Am i missing any?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":2682cle7 said:
mistaowen":2682cle7 said:
I don't think they should lose but if this is another nail biter against a team who has no business keeping up, teams in trouble.

Agreed. While I don't anticipate a 45-3 affair, if the Seahawks barely scrape by with a win against the Jets I will be the first to say that we're gonna get rocked in the playoffs, possibly one and done. We came out like world beaters in September and October and have looked since - outside of our D that has been progressing - just not very good.

I do wonder if there are some of the players that are playing for their career lives. Making a statement against us would make it worthy for them to continue employment in their team or in their next team. That is the only one thing that should concern our team.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The other valid concern is the timing of the firing of Greg Williams. That can either backfire on us or them. It will be an interesting angle to pay attention to Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised if we win but they give us a fight and it's a lot closer than we would want it to be against an 0-12 team.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Aros":9pw12c2r said:
I am so convinced of a victory this Sunday I am willing to step away from .NET until the playoffs if I am wrong. That includes lurking. The Seahawks were embarrassed yesterday. It was a garbage performance especially by the offense and the coaching and they know it.

If this is still the team I believe they are, with the talent they have, this is about as sure of a win as I have predicted this season. Losing to the Jets is not an option and every player and coach knows it.

THEY WILL NOT LOSE TO THE JETS.

And if they do, see ya in 5 weeks. I wouldn't want to be around the epicenter of the Legion Of Gloom anyways. :p

Where are we now with Russ after a loss...32-9?
We can't afford to have you vacate the scene. For better or worse and all that stuff. :3-1:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Appyhawk":36x6f36j said:
We can't afford to have you vacate the scene. For better or worse and all that stuff. :3-1:

Ah, thanks bud but no need to worry about that as they are gonna win. I guarantee it! :p :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: :vodka: