I know it's preaseason BUT..Ahlers showed potential

nanomoz

Reaction score
He had a couple of nice runs, for sure. But I'm not really seeing it otherwise.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I would like to see him throw an actual pass first. His one pass was awful and should have never been thrown. He got lucky and Landers made a heck of a play.
Well he threw 4 and completed them all, maybe you were not paying attention or just talking out your *$$

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yeah, I get the love but man, 4th quarter in preseason against total scrubs. He's fun to watch but I don't think he sniffs an actual regular season game, perhaps ever. Harsh maybe but that's my read.
He's definitely got some learning to do.

chris98251

Reaction score
The last Qb we drafted I think led the XFL or USFL in passing and was MVP won championship at least once maybe twice, might be on the Cheifs or Colts right now. We can scout Qb's.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I laughed when MikeB called him Tebow --- because that was spot on. Except Ahlers is probably a better passer.

bsuhawk

Reaction score
Well he threw 4 and completed them all, maybe you were not paying attention or just talking out your *$$
Pass 1: Didn't see it because the camera focus was on Michael Bennett interviewing Bobby Wagner.

Pass 2: The wounded duck that Matt Landers somehow turned into a touchdown. Hopefully we won't see that again. By the way, Greg Eiland (Right Tackle) and Jalen McKenzie (Left Tackle) should be forced to stand still while Ahlers' momma slaps the crap out of them for almost getting her baby killed.

Pass 3: A check down to the left flat that the RB caught behind the line of scrimmage and got around 4 yards.

Pass 4: A short push pass again to his RB for about 7 yards.

Summary: Ignoring the pass I didn't see and the wounded duck, I saw him complete two check downs to his RB for around 11 yards. Again, I would like to see him actually throw a pass downfield first.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Ahh sorry man I thought we rooted for our own players...my bad. I know he should have just taken a sack.

Latest posts