I just like seeing this stuff. Should be a fun-ASS season!!!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I said we were gonna kick ass this year (barring the 'ol injury bug), and my opinion has run the table here...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ons-repeat

NFC WEST
Judy Battista: Seattle Seahawks. A strange offseason with indications of tension and trade speculation gives way to what could be a surprisingly easy division title for the Seahawks.

Steve Wyche: Seahawks. There is a frightening edge to these guys entering the season -- and that is frightening knowing how much of an edge they've always possessed.

Ike Taylor: Seahawks. Pete Carroll's defense is still one of the best in the league, and you can't count the offense out with Russell Wilson under center.

Gregg Rosenthal: Seahawks. A healthy, prime-year Russell Wilson with the best defense of the decade should be ready to make another Super Bowl run.

Maurice Jones-Drew: Seahawks. The Legion of Boom is happy again with the re-signing of Kam Chancellor.

Jeffri Chadiha: Seahawks. They face the same questions as last season: Can their offensive line and run game do enough to help this team return to another Super Bowl?

Heath Evans: Seahawks. Seattle has a healthy Russell Wilson and a defense that will be enough.

Dan Hanzus: Seahawks. It feels like this team has one more big run in it.

Gil Brandt: Seahawks. This team should have home-field advantage from playing in a weak division.

Reggie Wayne: Seahawks. Despite a few questions on offense, more often than not the defense takes Pete Carroll's group to the top.

Charley Casserly: Seahawks. Russell Wilson and the consistent defense make the difference.

Adam Rank: Seahawks. The offensive line remains a concern for this team, but the defense will carry the day.

Marc Sessler: Seahawks. Russell Wilson looks healthier than ever. The backfield is deep. The defense remains a beast.

Adam Schein: Seahawks. Russell Wilson is healthy and that changes everything. Seattle's D is still special.

Dave Dameshek: Seahawks. This team's on the cusp of a shake-up from the head coach on down. I say they go out with a bang.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Dave Dameshek: Seahawks. This team's on the cusp of a shake-up from the head coach on down. I say they go out with a bang.

What the.... :roll:

Wow, that guy's a tool.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The NFC West isn't AFC East dumpster fire, but it's close.

So not really shocking to read everyone picking us to beat three mediocre to terrible teams in the West.

What I want to see is if we're the same dysfunctional 10-6 type team that has to fight for it's playoff lives and travel in January like last year? Or are we back to a 13-3, 14-2 type team locking down the #1 by week 14.

What I do know is this group of players has NO excuses this year. The depth is back, everyone's healthy (mostly).......and Russell looks amazing.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1jc9fxiw said:
The NFC West isn't AFC East dumpster fire, but it's close.

So not really shocking to read everyone picking us to beat three mediocre to terrible teams in the West.

What I want to see is if we're the same dysfunctional 10-6 type team that has to fight for it's playoff lives and travel in January like last year? Or are we back to a 13-3, 14-2 type team locking down the #1 by week 14.

What I do know is this group of players has NO excuses this year. The depth is back, everyone's healthy (mostly).......and Russell looks amazing.

Yup thats my question as well.....HFA is KEY!

We should have a good feel pretty early since the GB game is so big and they likely are our top threat to the 1 seed.

endzorn

Reaction score
None of that is possible. A couple months ago I read about the dissention in the locker room and knew right then we had no chance. I would like to thank all NFL media outlets for the extensive coverage which proved the Hawks have no chance.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'd prefer it had they all picked Arizona and disrespected Seattle. Now we're doomed

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":ep9oyphv said:

Wow, that guy's a tool.

He is a "tool" indeed, just not a very bright & shiny one :lol:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2a2nvsro said:
Jazzhawk":2a2nvsro said:

Wow, that guy's a tool.

Only this place will jump a guy for picking the Seahawks to win the Superb Owl in the wrong way.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":33jbltfy said:
scutterhawk":33jbltfy said:
Jazzhawk":33jbltfy said:

Wow, that guy's a tool.

Only this place will jump a guy for picking the Seahawks to win the Superb Owl in the wrong way.
No problem with him picking the Seahawks.... just totally disagree that the team is ready to have a shake-up.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1ieo1ynf said:

Wow, that guy's a tool.

He's a drama queen.

I also think this article predates the Richardson trade.