I Guess We Now Know Who The Best Team Is

GemCity

Reaction score
Lamar’s record vs NFC teams is testicles.

I’ve been watching a bit of the AFC North (live in between Cincy and Dayton…kind of forced to).

He still tears it up but, you can tell that teams are very aware of his capabilities.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Lamar’s record vs NFC teams is testicles.

I’ve been watching a bit of the AFC North (live in between Cincy and Dayton…kind of forced to).

He still tears it up but, you can tell that teams are very aware of his capabilities.

What is Baltimore’s record v NFC teams this year?

So is a city in Ohio the GemCity?

RedAlice

Reaction score
In my personal experience in real life, Baltimore fans and Saints fans seem to blend together. As in there are a lot of fans who are fans of both teams because of childhood allegiances.

They love both teams.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We all know the way to kill the beast (9ers) is to out physical them. It’s quite simple actually. The bully likes being the bully because nobody challenges them. They are used to their opponent cowering. If you stand up, look them in the eye and punch them right in the face they crumble. Physically, emotionally.

Ravens could give a shit about them. They looked them in the eye and punched them square in the mouth.

What happened next was predictable.

They folded.

Seahawks need to learn from the Ravens today. Don’t be afraid of the big bad monster. Stand up, look them in the eye and punch them in the throat.

Game over.

RedAlice

Reaction score
We all know the way to kill the beast (9ers) is to out physical them. It’s quite simple actually. The bully likes being the bully because nobody challenges them. They are used to their opponent cowering. If you stand up, look them in the eye and punch them right in the face they crumble. Physically, emotionally.

Ravens could give a shit about them. They looked them in the eye and punched them square in the mouth.

What happened next was predictable.

They folded.

Seahawks need to learn from the Ravens today. Don’t be afraid of the big bad monster. Stand up, look them in the eye and punch them in the throat.

Game over.

No opponent is unbeatable right now.

For any team.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Might be a Rams vs Ravens Super Bowl cuz the Rams took them to Overtime.
I don’t think this is too crazy to believe. Rams are capable, but everything would have to fall their way. Sorta similar to the Hawks, but the Rams are a little ahead right now.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Look at the mighty Chiefs? They look like chumps. Even Mahomes can’t save them. Crazy ass year.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Lamar when 100% healthy is an absolute night terror for opposing D's. He's a guy that you can plan and execute to perfection against and still get donkey punched.

GemCity

Reaction score
What is Baltimore’s record v NFC teams this year?

So is a city in Ohio the GemCity?
Ahhhh…when I said his record was nuts vs NFC teams, I meant career. I think he’s 19-2 or something asinine like that.

5-0, this year, is pretty good too ofc!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Prime Russ, plus a physical defense, was the Niners kryptonite. Lamar is prime Russ plus some right now.