I Guess We Now Know Who The Best Team Is

James in PA

Reaction score
This is good for many reasons. One of them being that the Niners probably won't be able to rest starters against the Rams. I'd love to move ahead of the Rams in the playoff bracket.

RedAlice

Reaction score
The way you guys hung with the Ravens and how the Niners look tonight, I don't blame you for feeling confident.

I am a happy Rams fan with the way my young team is developing. They’ve already exceeded my expectations and it’s been a fun season.

Future looks bright!

This year is now all frosting. Really good and delicious frosting.

James in PA

Reaction score
The Niners were the betting favorite, by far, to win the Owl. It will be interesting to see how things look after tonight. I would think the Ravens are now the favorite, but people might look at this as not being a "must win" for SF and give them a mulligan.

GemCity

Reaction score
Baltimore’s defense always seems solid.

I’m way too lazy to look for references….

But they always seem to have a top tier defense.

Enlighten me please.

GemCity

Reaction score
The Niners were the betting favorite, by far, to win the Owl. It will be interesting to see how things look after tonight. I would think the Ravens are now the favorite, but people might look at this as not being a "must win" for SF and give them a mulligan.
After we got the brakes beat off us by Baltimore, I believed they were the team to beat.

But I didn’t think they, or anyone, could make SF look this bad.

RedAlice

Reaction score

Definitely.

I don’t expect anything to change.

Maybe one thing: fact is that Niners are stacked but have an inexperienced QB. That seam is showing.

TAB420

Reaction score
Ravens are tough. They came out tonight and made it physical.