I Come In Peace!

HansGruber

Reaction score
Ramsfan":10rg73fl said:
Cool feedback! I don't know what to make of our offense. At times there are flashes of success and other times flashes of misery. Good to be part of the west though. Who would you rate higher, Bradford or Palmer? I'm biased so of course I'll pick Bradford. But who would you rather face on Sunday? Thanks!

I'd rather face Palmer. We picked him off a handful of times last season. Dude throws ducks. Really doesn't belong out there. Every time we played him last season, I made jokes about Marino making a comeback. LOL. Honestly, he really does look like a 50-year-old out there playing way past his due date.

Bradford has a better arm, is more accurate, and can get yards out of nothing. The Rams had nothing at WR last season, probably the worst WR corps in the league. Would you disagree? Yet Bradford, when he was healthy, was still able to generate points on offense, spread the ball around, have some efficient drives. Zac Stacy really appeared to help there. He really impressed me. Like Marshawn, he seems to thrive when getting hit, sheds tackles, fights for yards, and really wears down the opposing defense. Seems like a smart move to bring him in since it's going to take some time to get that WR corps up to snuff. In the meantime, he keeps defenses honest and gives Bradford a slight advantage there. Probably the biggest disadvantage for the Rams is that they have the poorest coaching in the NFCW.

ringless

Reaction score
Yes I would rather have Bradford than Palmer. Palmer would have thorn a lot more interceptions but sometimes I felt defenders were so surprised to have throws directly to them with no receivers in the area. So many passes I was just left wondering what he possibly could have even thought he saw. Bradford defintely could do better and just didn't have the weapons available when healthy. I also think Fischer is an over-rated coach. But I'm excited to see what all of these defenses bring to the table this year. I do think Arizonas window starts closing after this year with all of our star players for the most part being elderly.

General Manager

Reaction score
Good luck with Bradford as your starter he's a good QB when healthy but not great and he's made of glass.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
A question mark for the Hawks is can we cover losing Bryant and Clemmons on the dline. We might not be the best d in the league anymore if not. If our defense comes back strong, Bradford's in trouble. Pocket passer like that, fored to wait. He was good before the injuries, but he's not a good matchup against the Seahawks. Mobile guys like Kaep do better. Wilson is a much better matchup for the Rams D, but he'll still get run around. Rams/Hawks games could be two serious defensive matchups...or perhaps three?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Your d line is scary. But I don't see Sam Bradford having much luck against our secondary when more consistent uninjured experience qbs struggle. I'm not a Bradford hater but he doesn't scare me. I was alarmed when he was drafted and looked for a moment like he could end up being the best QB in the division. But now he looks like 4th at best.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Ramsfan":35j67fbi said:
New to the forum. I am a huge Rams Fan and Thought I would log in from time to time to get your perspective on upcoming games especially against each other! Congrats on the super Bowl win. One thing we might have in common is we both hate the Niners! That said I would like to know is there one thing on my team that you view would be a challenge for your team this upcoming season? For the Rams I think are our biggest challenge is trying to keep your defense from shutting down Bradford. We're counting on him to perform at a higher level this year. Also containing Russell Wilson will be a huge challenge. All in all I can't wait for the season to start! Good luck! Niners 0-16!

Please be a genuine Rams fan and not a NinaTroll trying to get us to talk about the Niners. We do enough of that without any help.

I mean it is fun because they deserve it, but the NinaTroll will present himself in all forms.

Rams... great defensive front, we respect it for sure. Bradford? Ehhh.. Still not buying it yet. Here's to hoping he has a coming out party against SF and AZ, but chokes a few picks against the Hawks.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":3g9fx16r said:
I was expecting another "who will cover the rams?" article.

I remember that guy. He just couldn't understand why a board full of Seahawks fans wasn't oohing and ahhing over the Rams' preseason last year.

Gametime

Reaction score
volsunghawk":g2zyx35u said:
Ramsfan":g2zyx35u said:
New to the forum. I am a huge Rams Fan and Thought I would log in from time to time to get your perspective on upcoming games especially against each other! Congrats on the super Bowl win. One thing we might have in common is we both hate the Niners! That said I would like to know is there one thing on my team that you view would be a challenge for your team this upcoming season? For the Rams I think are our biggest challenge is trying to keep your defense from shutting down Bradford. We're counting on him to perform at a higher level this year. Also containing Russell Wilson will be a huge challenge. All in all I can't wait for the season to start! Good luck! Niners 0-16!

Your D-line is evil and should be broken up for the good of the nation, and of the world in general.

This times a million. They are scary.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":ekvzyjsp said:
rideaducati":ekvzyjsp said:
I was expecting another "who will cover the rams?" article.

I remember that guy. He just couldn't understand why a board full of Seahawks fans wasn't oohing and ahhing over the Rams' preseason last year.
Yeah... that was some epic stuff and the guy obviously knew what he was talking about. Bradford was just unstoppable with his new weapons before he got hurt right? :shock:

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
Welcome! Rams are a bad word around here. We only talk to Niner fans lol. Bradford and the passing game is unproven, but Stacy is legit. You add in a healthy Long/Robinson on the left side and Bradford's job gets a lot easier. It helps a lot when the RB carries the load, eh boys? Tre Mason is an interesting pick.

I'm curious what Britt brings to the table.

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
Ramsfan":1mlxgkxu said:

Welcome to .Net Bro! Always glad to see a friendly rival on the site and it will be interesting to see alternative perspectives on Seahawks/ NFC west.

Make sure you post before the 2 Seahawks x Rams game this season with predictions and insight.

What are your predictions for the Rams this season? Overall Record, Playoffs? and how far you will make it if you make the the playoffs..

Again, Welcome! :49ersmall:

My Predictions for Rams 2014 by Week. ~ Overall Record Prediction 8-8 ~

Week:

1. Win vs. Vikings
2. Loss @ TB - TB is a sleeper this year.
3. Win vs. Cowboys
4. BYE
5. Loss @ Eagles
6. Win vs 49ers - UpSet in Primetime MNF
7. Loss vs Seahawks
8. Loss @ Chiefs
9. Loss @ 49ers
10. Loss @ Cardinals
11. Win vs Broncos - Defense will ruin Peyton & Company
12. Win @ Chargers
13. Win vs Raiders
14. Loss @ Redskins - RG3 will run around and make Rams D tired and come through for the W in the 4th
15. Win vs Cardinals
16. Win vs Giants
17. Loss @ Seattle

Any thoughts??

uncle fester

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2qmio0ze said:
SacHawk2.0":2qmio0ze said:
Bradford is tra;[vimeo][/vimeo]sh.

Your defensive line on the other hand....yeeeesh.
Yeah, that about covers it.

If our O-line doesn't make significant improvements this year, I'm genuinely worried for Wilson against Robert Quinn & co.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Gametime":31m7o3na said:
volsunghawk":31m7o3na said:
Ramsfan":31m7o3na said:

Your D-line is evil and should be broken up for the good of the nation, and of the world in general.

This times a million. They are scary.

What VolsungHawk said. What a great quote! Break up that Rams D-Line for the good of the nation, world in general, and of course, in the interest of National Security. Is that dude a speechwriter or something?

Seriously, my first thought was a nightmare flashback of Wilson running for his life, on every play, with Quinn and other chasing him. I swear your dudes catch Wilson when he runs, more so than any other team, and his Houdini escapes just don't seem to happen much.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So what you are saying is we need Russell Wilson to get a new wand for his birthday......

kpak76

Reaction score
HansGruber":1w7tfjnx said:
ringless":1w7tfjnx said:
As a cards fan. I also hate the niners, and an jealous of everything the Seahawks have going for them. While the rams are improving I still think they take 4th this year in the division. Outside of that crazy d-line I'm not sure what else puts fear into am opposing team. Cards third, SF 2nd and Seattle again in first.

The Cards are a much better team overall than the Whiners, and I think this is the year they seriously battle for that second spot. The only thing holding you back is Carson Palmer. Honestly, with the right QB, the Cardinals would really be a frightening matchup. I see them as the Seahawks with no QB, basically. You all really impressed me in that game at Seattle. That was dominant.

Just had to add: That was the most dominant opponent performance I've ever seen at the Clink. The Cards are the only team I really see being a threat to the Seahawks over the next few years. Deonne Buchanon was an absolutely sick pick, my stomach turned when they made it. I think the Cards are going to surprise a lot of people this season. If the Seahawks don't make the Superbowl, it will be because of the Cards - not the Whiners.

The Cards lost their 2 best defensive players this year. Those two LB's are irreplaceable to that defense. I predict this year it will be the Rams that finally make their push into being that upper echelon NFC team. The Whiners will be third and the Cards will bring up the rear.

Latest posts