How you feeling?

OrFan

Reaction score
Just fine is how I feel. The season is over and just waiting for next year. Didn't watch either game yesterday, and most likely won't watch the SB since I couldn't care less who wins.

Reaction score
I feel like crap! The panthers are 15-1 I know that defense is tuff but I don't understand how that offense is that good. I understand that they are good. Its just I refuse to believe that they are good. I still think the Seahawks are the better team. Pisses me off that we did not beat them I can't believe it. Band wagon Panthers fans are coming out all over it's making me sick. Help me Broncos! Help me Noodle arm! Just one more game in your past greatness. Then you can ride off on that white Bronco or that young colt into the sunset.

depecheSeahawk

Reaction score
Aros":1zoijoky said:
It was bittersweet yesterday for sure. I was bummed that it wasn't the Seahawks playing in Arizona where we would have dismantled the Cardinals again to a sure third straight SB. Why did we have to play SO poorly in that first half?!? Ugh.

I enjoyed every moment of watching Brady get battered like a pin ball. And anytime you can shut up that arrogant, mouthy Edelman is a great day. The Hell with the Cheatriots. It's too bad the Cardinals couldn't give the Panthers much of a challenge. I am looking forward to the Broncos #1 defense disrupting that smug Newton from his ridiculous celebrations. Act like you've been there dude.

Go Broncos.

Yeah, this was me exactly. There's a reason they called our game vs CAR the real Super Bowl or NFCCG. We play 3 minutes of the first half decently, we're on our way to a 3rd SB. I think we'd hold Peyton to 13 points while scoring 23 vs that defense. Mainly due to Lockett giving good field position and Manning throwing ducks to our defense a la SB48. Man, I can taste it, too bad it's a pipe dream as of now!

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
I enjoyed seeing NE lose, as most everyone outside of NE does. I knew the cardinals didn't stand much of a change, although I thought they'd put up more of a fight. But watching them get beat down was just as satisfying as the Pats losing. I'll never root for a division rival, plus they hate us over there as well.

Carolina should win the SB imo, I think they are the better TEAM. I'm fine with either team winning the SB tho. Hope for a good game and some good commercials.

If we could have beaten Carolina, no doubt we would have dismantled the cards as well. Too bad, but maybe the hawks will learn from it and not start so slow next year. Not having to travel to the east coast two weeks in a row sure would have helped. I think the cards would have lost in the first round if the hawks and them would have swapped places (us winning the division)

Still was a good year though all things considered....

mrt144

Reaction score
Rob12":v5iiq5oe said:
First time in two years that I've watched some Sunday football and didn't get to watch the Hawks.

Sucked.

You take bye weeks off completely? Man, that's hardcore.

Latest posts