How many times are we allowed action green

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Yea that’s pretty lame . I’m tuning in regardless .

I also enjoy others reaction to those uniforms . I’m totally with wearing the greens whenever’s clever

Next year they should go retro once .

Wolf Grey full > the rest

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
This *IS* the combination I have wanted to see since the action green jerseys were introduced!

IMO the blue socks would make a much more complete look VS the white socks.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3nzgjj4c said:
seahawksny":3nzgjj4c said:
Maelstrom787":3nzgjj4c said:
seahawksny":3nzgjj4c said:
They should be retired after this season and sent to third world countries for people that can use clothing.

I haven't watched any games when they wear the green on green and will not in future.

Please tell me that you're joking.

Nope

You would actually make a conscious decision to not watch your favorite team play football simply because you don't enjoy their choice of uniform?

Dude, that's the lamest thing I've ever heard. Go root for the Bears or something.

I still root
Just can't stand to look at them. I take pride in the fact that we are the only team in the NFL never to wear white at home. EVER.

I'm a tradiitonalist. Stick with the home blues please. I know the greens make a lot of money for the team. Just not my cup of tea.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
seahawksny":39n43e59 said:
quadsas":39n43e59 said:
hopefully a lot more.

top 5 jersey in NFL. people who hate them probably hate Dino Raptors jersey too

And the people that like them probably like Justin Beiber and Ariana Grande too.

This is sports. Not Nickelodeon
Those jerseys are :177692:

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":13bm2s1c said:
James in PA":13bm2s1c said:
Old unis, helmet & logo would be ideal as our MAIN uniform. So many agree (not just Hawks fans) that it was one of the sharpest all-time looks. Just change it back to that one so we get it all the time and don’t have to worry about all these stupid uniform “rules.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah not sure why it's so hard. No one, and I mean NO ONE asked for those puke highlighter uniforms. That's some 22 year old chick just out of marketing school that came up with that nonsense.

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!
I'm actually a big fan of 22-year-old chicks, which makes me a bit of a perv because I'm an old fart, but c'mon, they look amazing in just about anything, including neon green uniforms.

chris98251

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":2thbaiem said:
Sgt. Largent":2thbaiem said:
James in PA":2thbaiem said:
Old unis, helmet & logo would be ideal as our MAIN uniform. So many agree (not just Hawks fans) that it was one of the sharpest all-time looks. Just change it back to that one so we get it all the time and don’t have to worry about all these stupid uniform “rules.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah not sure why it's so hard. No one, and I mean NO ONE asked for those puke highlighter uniforms. That's some 22 year old chick just out of marketing school that came up with that nonsense.

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!
I'm actually a big fan of 22-year-old chicks, which makes me a bit of a perv because I'm an old fart, but c'mon, they look amazing in just about anything, including neon green uniforms.

Need to watch warm weather teams to really get the full effect though.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Gotta love this board. One moment we're all ball-scratching, beer-swilling, alpha-male, keyboard-warrior, don't-take-nothing-from-no one.... AHHHH! OMG PINK!!!!

Relax gents, it's just a colour. Did you know that almost exactly 100 years ago, pink was for boys and blue was for girls?

June of 1918 edition of the trade publication Earnshaw’s Infants’ Department":34ya0ksm said:
The generally accepted rule is pink for the boys, and blue for the girls. The reason is that pink , being a more decided and stronger color, is more suitable for the boy, while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl.

chris98251

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":hsgtlvqq said:
Gotta love this board. One moment we're all ball-scratching, beer-swilling, alpha-male, keyboard-warrior, don't-take-nothing-from-no one.... AHHHH! OMG PINK!!!!

Relax gents, it's just a colour. Did you know that almost exactly 100 years ago, pink was for boys and blue was for girls?

June of 1918 edition of the trade publication Earnshaw’s Infants’ Department":hsgtlvqq said:
The generally accepted rule is pink for the boys, and blue for the girls. The reason is that pink , being a more decided and stronger color, is more suitable for the boy, while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl.

Well I guess we know why we no longer see them in business :)

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1pfyhztv said:
KiwiHawk":1pfyhztv said:

June of 1918 edition of the trade publication Earnshaw’s Infants’ Department":1pfyhztv said:

Orly?
https://www.earnshaws.com/

chris98251

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":1agcky7w said:
chris98251":1agcky7w said:
KiwiHawk":1agcky7w said:

June of 1918 edition of the trade publication Earnshaw’s Infants’ Department":1agcky7w said:

Orly?
https://www.earnshaws.com/

Oh they are a publication I was under the impression they were a Department Store based on the links title, my bad.

Crizilla

Reaction score
quadsas":3gikb3vk said:
hopefully a lot more.

top 5 jersey in NFL. people who hate them probably hate Dino Raptors jersey too

stupid comparison because one has a bright annoying color thats offsetting and the other doesn't.