How many times are we allowed action green

253hawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1lwvvi5g said:
Once for the color rush. Twice for the wolf grey. So our quota is up for the year.

They changed the rule last year, so now teams can wear alternate jerseys up to 3 times, including the color rush sets (pants don't count, which is why we wear wolf grey with blue occasionally). The Patriots are wearing their color rush set for all 3 games this year.

We've worn grey once and green once, so there's 1 game left. I'd guess greys @ CAR, but greens vs. SF would be fun too.

kidhawk

Reaction score
253hawk":80tzwcku said:
KitsapGuy":80tzwcku said:
Once for the color rush. Twice for the wolf grey. So our quota is up for the year.

They changed the rule last year, so now teams can wear alternate jerseys up to 3 times, including the color rush sets (pants don't count, which is why we wear wolf grey with blue occasionally). The Patriots are wearing their color rush set for all 3 games this year.

We've worn grey once and green once, so there's 1 game left. I'd guess greys @ CAR, but greens vs. SF would be fun too.

We've worn grey twice and green once this year. We have nothing left but blues and whites remaining.

253hawk

Reaction score
Oh, right, the Cardinals game was greys I guess. Seems that we usually save a set for December but I guess not this year.

James in PA

Reaction score
Old unis, helmet & logo would be ideal as our MAIN uniform. So many agree (not just Hawks fans) that it was one of the sharpest all-time looks. Just change it back to that one so we get it all the time and don’t have to worry about all these stupid uniform “rules.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
James in PA":2nudxs32 said:
Old unis, helmet & logo would be ideal as our MAIN uniform. So many agree (not just Hawks fans) that it was one of the sharpest all-time looks. Just change it back to that one so we get it all the time and don’t have to worry about all these stupid uniform “rules.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah not sure why it's so hard. No one, and I mean NO ONE asked for those puke highlighter uniforms. That's some 22 year old chick just out of marketing school that came up with that nonsense.

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1m49cgw4 said:
kidhawk":1m49cgw4 said:
Sgt. Largent":1m49cgw4 said:
The correct answer should be zero times.

I fully agree with this when taking only the appearance into account, but our record while wearing these putrid colors is undeniable, and for that reason, I get over my hate for the color and enjoy the wins nonetheless.

Don't we also have a great record in the wolf grays?

I'm old school, the more basic the better.

1. Blue pants, white tops.
2. All blue
3. Wolf Gray
4. All whites
112. Highlighter puke neon green
113. Hasselbeck era puke green tops and blue bottoms

But if I had my choice, nothing is more glorious than this. NOTHING.

RRA5yaCPJtG0QzFnOWL1Bcfy39YHdUSJeRNJ7Pe9195zi7n0s
I can't get myself to hold onto any love for a uniform that represents the worst of the Franchise's history on the field. I'm perfectly fine with letting those die in the past along with historically bad football teams.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
bbsplitter":1dvy18vl said:
Neon Green Is Life - If we could wear them every game we should

How can something that doesn't occur in nature it's so hideously manufactured be "life."

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":vdwlqyfx said:
bbsplitter":vdwlqyfx said:

How can something that doesn't occur in nature it's so hideously manufactured be "life."

Attachments

• c73af624ffcf90e7ef2072db4061285e.jpg
    c73af624ffcf90e7ef2072db4061285e.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,317

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
bbsplitter":2q8sdfn7 said:
Sgt. Largent":2q8sdfn7 said:
bbsplitter":2q8sdfn7 said:

Not neony pukey enough.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-16-at-8.10.09-AM-e1481893950666.jpg

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
balakoth":3rmdxeln said:
seahawksny":3rmdxeln said:
quadsas":3rmdxeln said:
seahawksny":3rmdxeln said:
And the people that like them probably like Justin Beiber and Ariana Grande too.

This is sports. Not Nickelodeon

I hope youre trolling. Thats one of the worst takes ive seen past week. and that includes a lot of Penny > Carson ones.

No
But telling me that they are top 5 jersey doesn't mean I have to hop on the bandwagon.

I don't like the neon greens. I guess that makes me a troll? You can think that I really don't care.

Yes.. you are a troll for personally insulting and assuming something about people who like something you don't

Over 6 years I lurked... and I kept not posting because of trash like this.

Didn't insult anyone. I said I didn't like the uniform

chris98251

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":2zagcb5r said:
Sgt. Largent":2zagcb5r said:
kidhawk":2zagcb5r said:
Sgt. Largent":2zagcb5r said:
The correct answer should be zero times.

I fully agree with this when taking only the appearance into account, but our record while wearing these putrid colors is undeniable, and for that reason, I get over my hate for the color and enjoy the wins nonetheless.

Don't we also have a great record in the wolf grays?

I'm old school, the more basic the better.

1. Blue pants, white tops.
2. All blue
3. Wolf Gray
4. All whites
112. Highlighter puke neon green
113. Hasselbeck era puke green tops and blue bottoms

But if I had my choice, nothing is more glorious than this. NOTHING.

RRA5yaCPJtG0QzFnOWL1Bcfy39YHdUSJeRNJ7Pe9195zi7n0s
I can't get myself to hold onto any love for a uniform that represents the worst of the Franchise's history on the field. I'm perfectly fine with letting those die in the past along with historically bad football teams.

The Behring era was bad, not the rest, nothing more exciting then the creation of a home town franchise to follow, first of everything, fastest expansion team over to get to the playoffs, best division in football at the time and we were winning our share, played against legendary teams with legendary players and had a legendary Coach in Knox for a lot of it.

You can all it the worst, I call it great experience and great memories along with some very good teams during that time that were a game away from the Super Bowl one year.

AirStrike

Reaction score
The greens too crazy for me. I can see how some like them but it just looks like a bunch of highlighters running around the field.

Chawker

Reaction score
Do you remember last year B. Wagner calling out for a green and black uniform, NOW that would be so cool!!! It would be the best uniform EEVVEERR.....! :beach:

And throw in a smoked chrome helmet. BOOM BABY!

253hawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1asnr7op said:
Would like to see the neon green with blue pants.

About that...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1199789576719437824[/tweet]

MrThortan

Reaction score
I like the neon green with blue pants as long as it is only one game a year. Much better than the Ram's mustard yellows.

kidhawk

Reaction score
253hawk":q76vza1p said:
Sports Hernia":q76vza1p said:
Would like to see the neon green with blue pants.

About that...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1199789576719437824[/tweet]

That's interesting. I believe this will mark the first time we've ever worn them twice in the same year.

Here's to hoping that the win streak wasn't due to only wearing them once per season :irishdrinkers: