How many little things have you noticed rewatching the SB

Reaction score
Russell, other than a couple of miss's, was throwing bullets all day, his velocity and accuracy was off the charts, but because of "who" he is,( game manager) it was hardly mentioned. His arm strength is awesome and was on full display for anyone who wanted to actually observe. Unger struggled at times but Breno was his usual badazz self and J.R. played as good as I have seen him in a long while. I have watched the game at least once a day since SB Sunday and I doubt it will ever get old....until SB 49 gets played and I can watch that over and over, I will keep 48 rollin'.:)

birdman5

Reaction score
djTOY2000":vy46vf10 said:
Exittium":vy46vf10 said:
Yeah that 1st sweep had me laughing pretty hard when I saw Knighton turn around and was a day late dollar short. Overall I've enjoyed re watching the SB pointing out small things, because its small that's I think this year will be different. And I think what we saw in the SB is a preview of what we're going to see for our 2014 season.

derrrpp.... where'd he, what, huh...

Duh zpsac5808cf

Egg zackly! Doh!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":20g88m14 said:
Mebane played one hell of a football game. It wasn't just the DE making #18 shit himself
One of, if not the best thing Ruskell ever did for this franchise was draft 'Bane. He was in the golden boy's face most of the game.

The first down Russ didn't get credited with was a screw job, pure and simple.

The holding call on Turbin's long run wasn't.

Earl had to position Shead on every play Kam was out (about 3 or 4 IIRC). Very thankful Kam passed the protocol.

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3cuqnm4d said:
Hawk Strap":3cuqnm4d said:
Mebane played one hell of a football game. It wasn't just the DE making #18 shit himself
One of, if not the best thing Ruskell ever did for this franchise was draft 'Bane. He was in the golden boy's face most of the game.

The first down Russ didn't get credited with was a screw job, pure and simple.

The holding call on Turbin's long run wasn't.

Earl had to position Shead on every play Kam was out (about 3 or 4 IIRC). Very thankful Kam passed the protocol.

Nothing wrong with some OJT, especially coming from Earl tbh. but I agree thankfully Kam passed.

Skottt

Reaction score
Kixkahn":3gs55g5j said:
Pete got doused with gatorade twice did anyone see who got him the second time with the yellow/green gatorade?

It's a little hard to tell, but I think it was Breno and one of the coaching staff.

T8PB98O

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I love the exchange between Pete and the ref on the "I didn't see the pi on Sherman" really?!! "You didn't see that"?!!

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I big wow was on Miller. He is far more important to the team than I thought. I suspect, because I just keyed on his ability which is very good at receiving the ball. however when I watched his ability blocking such as the case of springing Harvin free. I keyed on him during the game he is about as good as any of our lineman

birdman5

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1cyriud6 said:
I noticed we beat the number one offense ever by five touchdowns...!
Really? Dang, I missed that! /sarcasm on

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Aros":3b0yblk4 said:
Trying to hear what Breno says to Lynch after he scores that TD...Anybody?
I thought it was MRob ... 'Bout that action boss'

DrDix

Reaction score
Don't see how Russ didn't get the first down. Garbage.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hmm I must have got distracted and didn't submit my post, or I posted it in the wrong thread(?). But I'd like for others to see the hit Turbo puts on Malik Jackson at the 7:45 mark of the 4th. He destroys the much larger Jackson and I think put him out for the game.

If you're rewatching the game, and I know you are, watch for this little 3rd down run that like his long run, is also lost because of a hold (IIRC).

If you love power football, don't deprive yourself of this outrageous thumping.

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
HawkWow":5zfg1qnm said:
Hmm I must have got distracted and didn't submit my post, or I posted it in the wrong thread(?). But I'd like for others to see the hit Turbo puts on Malik Jackson at the 7:45 mark of the 4th. He destroys the much larger Jackson and I think put him out for the game.

If you're rewatching the game, and I know you are, watch for this little 3rd down run that like his long run, is also lost because of a hold (IIRC).

Haha yeah you right he just levels the dude. Love this team.. even on offense they smash players

Seanhawk

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":2ayvtdh0 said:
Aros":2ayvtdh0 said:
Trying to hear what Breno says to Lynch after he scores that TD...Anybody?
I thought it was MRob ... 'Bout that action boss'

Mike Rob did say that, but I think Breno said "that's not the last one".

HawkWow

Reaction score
Exittium":35mcqars said:
HawkWow":35mcqars said:

Haha yeah you right he just levels the dude. Love this team.. even on offense they smash players

Glad you caught it bro. Is that epic or what? Wish I knew how to do the gif stuff. Turbo needs the love. lol. Though I'm sure he got some from Marshawn after that.

Perfundle

Reaction score
Kam's first big hit wasn't on Thomas. He already starts bringing it on the safety when he decks Decker, who was trying to... well, I'm not sure what he was doing on this play. My best guess is that he didn't want Welker to trip him up, but whatever it was, he paid for it hard.

Also, Cliff Avril is fast.

super-bowl-xlviii-broncos-bad-snap-safety.gif

sc85sis

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":18yph17g said:
SalishHawkFan":18yph17g said:
I noticed Wilson made the first down. Looking at the chains, at the mark, at the place he puts the ball down. He made it. How the replay could have possibly got that wrong is beyond me.

I will never settle for an explanation other than "We got that wrong." i can't comprehend how the ref didn't at least mark the ball and measure. It was a first down.
I thought Russell had gotten first down when I saw the play live. I was convinced of that fact after seeing the replay. When the ruling on the review came down, I was completely baffled and still am.

sc85sis

Reaction score
tom sawyer":3khe3369 said:
I love the exchange between Pete and the ref on the "I didn't see the pi on Sherman" really?!! "You didn't see that"?!!
The look on Pete's face during that exchange was priceless.

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
HawkWow":3imbnx6v said:
Exittium":3imbnx6v said:
HawkWow":3imbnx6v said:

Glad you caught it bro. Is that epic or what? Wish I knew how to do the gif stuff. Turbo needs the love. lol. Though I'm sure he got some from Marshawn after that.

Output OAqwVt best I can do right now without any real software for gifs lol but yeah Loved that hit

Latest posts