How good are the 300 level seats at Clink?

A World Peace

Reaction score
If anyone has been in the 300s for a game please let me know how it is. I'm planning to go to a seahawks game this year, but because the 100 levels are too expensive a tad bit for me, I'm considering the upper levels.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
300 level is just fine for a game, there aren't really any bad seats in the house.

the only considerations to make are do you mind going up 83492 stairs every time you want to go to concessions? If you want to avoid that try finding something in the single-letter alphabet range (Row H instead of Row HH).

Also if you don't want to get rained on then sections to the sides are better than the end zone sections.

I usually bring binoculars up there but don't end up using them much, they are better pre-game when you are checking out the players warming up (and of course whent he cheerleaders are out) but as far as actually watching the game goes from the 300s you can see the whole play develop.

sutz

Reaction score
Had season tix up there for several years. I thought they were great, but I prefer being a bit higher than lower. That's a personal opinion. I also prefer sidelines to end zones.

But sightlines are excellent, and you're not that far from the field. Not many bad seats in the house, if any.

I wouldn't go much higher than row M or so if you can, though. The nosebleeds are like wa-a-a-a--ay up there. :)

BTW, seahawks.com used to have an interactive screen where you could see what the view was from the various sections. It should still be there AFAIK.

12thMan1

Reaction score
If you're planning on going to a game after September, bring lots of layers! It gets extremely cold up there!

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I think the upper level is just fine, but it did take some getting used to after many years of being being on the main level back in the Kingdome days,...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
probably the best thing about being on the 300 level is the walk back down the ramps after a win with everyone yelling "SEA HAWWWWWWWWKS!"

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I sit 338, DD.

Good:

- Nice sideline view of the entire game and the crowd.
- Cover
- Crowd sits, so if you get tired of standing all game then it's nice.
- A LOT cheaper (unless of course you're someone who has 100 level seats without having to buy CSL).

Bad:

- If you're like me in the double letters, it's definitely the "bleeds". It's not as bad as say other stadiums because Clink is built more vertically rather than out in terms of the higher sections. But it's still not anywhere near as close as say 100 level and even 200 level.
- The diehard fans and long-term season ticket holders are in the 100 level and Hawks nest. No doubt about that, and my guess is there are less opposing team fans in those sections than I've seen in mine...which is really annoying.
- It's a far walk (or a crammed elevator) to get to the 300s via the ramps/stairs. Then if you're in the double alphabet like me, that's A LOT of stairs. I dont mind it so much because I think of it as a good way to burn at least some of the calories I'm consuming at the game, but for others I can see it being a real hassle.

Anyway, you get what you pay for, and like other said, there's no real bad seat in the house. You want the best view possible, watch it on TV ;). But you're at a game for the experience.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I don't like heights so that's something to consider. I have to down 4-5 Mac and Jacks to be comfortable. :grin:

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1i1xz68i said:
http://seahawks.io-media.com/

:13: Very accurate IMO.

I like sideline Mid-300 as my favorite seating. Since i got into X's and O's i like to watch how a play develops as well as have a good gauge of what is a first down and what isn't.

You're still close enough that you can read the names on the Jerseys too.

warden

Reaction score
300 seats are great if you do not get too high up. Try to stay in the first 10 rows

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I currently sit in 124, but just far back enough to be under cover. A lot of great things have happened in that end so I enjoy them. I do have a fortunate connection for those seats along with the option of invite to a Suite when there isn't a large group being entertained. The private bathroom is quite accommodating. Great mac and cheese and chicken wings, unlimited beer.

But my FAVORITES have always been the rail in the 300. Great view, easy to get into and out of. Plus you never spill beer on anyone when you are jumping.

I want to go back there with my large Papaki signage to tape to the rail. I am talking one that spans 6 seats.

muxpux

Reaction score
ive sat 12 rows up on the 50, at DJ's seats in 130 by the tunnel and various 300 level locations and if i had a choice of any seat in the house, it would be a front 3 or 4 rows on the railing in the 300's. the other nice thing about the "cheap seats" is its a bit more laid back IMO. ive found the more expensive the seat, the more snooty the fans tend to be (gross generalization, personal opinion)

sam1313

Reaction score
I liked the seats in the 300s better than those in the 100s. better view of the entire field. Stay on the seahawks side if you can though.

sutz

Reaction score
sam1313":2he5stt5 said:
I liked the seats in the 300s better than those in the 100s. better view of the entire field. Stay on the seahawks side if you can though.
Good point. I don't know how you do with sun, but I prefer the west side of the stadium. Too much afternoon sun on the east side for my blood.

therealsm

Reaction score
Pretty good. I once sat up in like section
ZZZZZZZZ and it was fine, if you don't mind climbing a crapload of stairs