Homer gone

James in PA

Reaction score
I already laid out a scenario where we get Bijan. Cards keep their pick and take Anderson, Carter is off John and Pete's board altogether due to character concerns. One of the 4 QB's remain and Seattle trades down. Uses first selection on Bijan and goes heavy on defense after that.

CactusJack

Reaction score
I already laid out a scenario where we get Bijan. Cards keep their pick and take Anderson, Carter is off John and Pete's board altogether due to character concerns. One of the 4 QB's remain and Seattle trades down. Uses first selection on Bijan and goes heavy on defense after that.
Bijan would be great at 20.

There's always a group of fans that throw a fit over taking a RB early. But I think they're targeting Charbonnet in Round 2.

Last edited:

CactusJack

Reaction score
I have a feeling Bijan is gone by 20. If the Hawks want him, they night have to take him in the early to mid teens.
He's definitely not making it to 20. Which is why they had an official visit with Charbonnet at the combine. He's a fit.

I think they are dead set on taking one of Anderson/Carter/Wilson at 5.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hmm….. this one I’m mixed about. He was inured quite a bit last yr. I personally don’t feel outside of pass blocking he was all that tbh.

Kinger95

Reaction score
I think bijan is a good pick for a team like the bills/eagles/chiefs that are good squads and have that luxury. We have too many holes in the rest of our roster. I’d take him at 37 but at 20 we need pass rushers/o line/d line/ WR and linebackers way worse

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, but who would you rather play for, the Eagles or the Bears?
The truth hurts! Poles has to pay a premium to get players to come to Chicago. Homer is getting 4.5M and Monty is getting 6M from Lions, and he’s clearly better than Homer.

Shaz Magoon

Reaction score
In no way, shape or form would Carter be off John and Pete's board over misdemeanors.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
With my dad being a Bills fan, I wonder how much Devin Singletary would cost, he seems well rounded if not just a reliable enough in a backup/3rd down role but could carry #1 duties if needed. Decent runner, can catch but most importantly pretty solid if not able in pass-protection.

Last edited:

larryhomer

Reaction score
The truth hurts! Poles has to pay a premium to get players to come to Chicago. Homer is getting 4.5M and Monty is getting 6M from Lions, and he’s clearly better than Homer.
That is just bad math, I suggest you review the deals each received. Let me help, Monty's deal is 3yr/18m with 11m guaranteed and Homer's is a two-year deal worth a MAXIMUM of $4.5 million. Monty is getting 6m per year while Homer is probably closer to 2m per year, not 4.5m.