HOLY *** WE'RE IN THE SUPER BOWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It's awesome! Now it's time to finish what has been started...bring the Lombardi trophy home.

Heyseed

Reaction score
It's starting to sink it, YYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get emotional now watching game highlights knowing how hard it was to get here

dunceface

Reaction score
WE'RE IN THE MONSTER TRUCKING SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we may not be feeling the same elation as the last time we were here because last time there seemed like no chance for the other team after the way we rolled over the Panthers. We are playing a better team this time and we may be a little more guarded after the last debacle...

I'm getting it in waves but my confidence in our team has not wavered

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I've got a grin on my face like the "Joker from Batman" and it won't leave... Watching everything I can and taking it all in... Loving every minute of it... We're going to bring the Big One Home!!! GO HAWKS!!!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Still feels kinda weird to me. I wake up feeling like we still have to beat somebody to make it, but we're there. I'm not as euphoric as I was after the 2006 NFCC game because, as improbable as all of this success seams with such a young team, I expect them to win it all and will allow euphoria when that happens. :mrgreen:

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, strange feeling. I've been a fan since '84. These past 2-3 years have been such a fun ride! No more 'damn, that was close' moments. This team will absofrickinlutely take the SB by storm. I can't wait to watch and scream!