Hilarious Manziel/RW comparison from a scout:

Smellyman

Reaction score
CPHawk":2kvtd04n said:
Jaws said he broke down JM games, and he wouldn't draft him in the first 3 rounds. In his opinion the WR bailed him out, and all his running around won't work in the NFL.

Yeah, but that is Jaws.....

Kaepernick can be the best ever and RW is a random QB

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CPHawk":1t6w55fw said:
Jaws said he broke down JM games, and he wouldn't draft him in the first 3 rounds. In his opinion the WR bailed him out, and all his running around won't work in the NFL.

I heard he watched 5 games. How do you come to a conclusion when you've hardly watched any tape on the guy? Peter King is over on Twitter defending Jaws all morning and bashing Clowney. Someone asked how much tape he's watched and he said "Zero". These guys are all horrible. I trust my fellow .Netter's opinions more than these hacks

CPHawk

Reaction score
I've made my position clear, he's a 2nd round pick IMHO, like Kaep he needs work. He's not Luck, RGIII or even Cam, and I doubt any team is going to be patient with him if the take him in the top 5.

I do think what jaws said is laughable though, he seems to get dumber by the year.

Escamillo

Reaction score
Mtjhoyas":wh55a0va said:
I was at the Super Bowl with friends from Boston, surrounded by Bronco fans. All of them were marvelling at RW's arm strength and how they all thought he easily had a top 10 NFL arm.

RW is just amazing at knowing when to use it. It's really an underrated part of any QBs game as it shows a real understanding of coverage/timing.

Yep, I was reading a Broncos message board's SB thread, and one of the posters lamented that "Peyton's throws look like wounded ducks while Wilson's throws look like lasers." :mrgreen: