Hey, there is a Seahawks game tonight!

themunn

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1ospdolx said:
Yes! I can't wait to see the adequate arm of Tarvaris Jackson! the mediocre hands of Jeremy Bates and Chris Harper! The middle-of-the-road coverage skills of Winston Guy! It's all on display tonight!!!

Jeremy Bates?
I hope he's a better receiver than OC

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
themunn":55q4fwgy said:
peachesenregalia":55q4fwgy said:
Yes! I can't wait to see the adequate arm of Tarvaris Jackson! the mediocre hands of Jeremy Bates and Chris Harper! The middle-of-the-road coverage skills of Winston Guy! It's all on display tonight!!!

Jeremy Bates?
I hope he's a better receiver than OC

Either way, he's going long! (And it should be Phil Bates).

Starrman44

Reaction score
My wife is as excited as I am. We are having a family party tonight (My wife and I with our kids). I told her about the $15 deal for the preseason live and she was excited and said it was a great deal. I think she would have paid $50, though, and thought it was great. She loves the Seahawks.

She didn't know anything about Football before we got married. She dove in head first. She not only understands the game, but she has more pure hate and venom for our rivals than I do. Anything I get upset about, she gets twice as fired up. She absolutely reviles the Steelers. Our Super Bowl run was the first season after we got married. Sparks fly at the mention of their name.

I became buddies with a guy I met this winter and he's a Steeler's fan. I can tell she really wants to rip on him about it, but she hasn't quite started in yet. It will be an interesting development. His only saving grace is that he really isn't a diehard sports fan. Otherwise she would be merciless.