Heard Clayton say Kam out this week

brimsalabim

Reaction score
How did Kam get hurt? I missed the play and haven't read what happened anywhere.

StoneCold

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2lf3f74z said:
How did Kam get hurt? I missed the play and haven't read what happened anywhere.

It occurred on the play where Kam knocked down a pass and ripped the guys helmet off.

marymoorhawk

Reaction score
kearly":20tl3k2g said:
seahawkfreak":20tl3k2g said:
PC raved about McCray in an article I read. Have to pay attention to see how good he is

I've seen McCray do good things on specials. He's pretty good as a gunner, hopefully that translates into being good as a downhill safety.

Of course, Pete is going to praise everybody. But I think Pete views this Cleveland game like a preseason audition, and so this game probably does provide a lot of useful information about McCray's role with the team going forward.

Currently tied for 5th in the league in ST tackles w/12 is excellent work by him. His reputation coming over was more neutralizing gunners but he has become one of the more productive ST tacklers as well.

Pete is going to praise but I liked how he singled out how assignment sound McCray was in the game. With all the playmakers we have on D, when he comes in that is all we need. Just do your job.