HC Options

CactusJack

Reaction score
Dan Quinn or Jim Harbaugh
I would include the Ravens DC-Mike MacDonald & the Lions OC-Ben Johnson on that list.

I'm not sure Quinn would make that much of a difference. He shares alot of the same qualities as Pete. Good DC, but mediocre headcoach that fizzled out in Atlanta.

Harbaugh would be the hire. But I like the idea of a younger up & coming coordinator.

Last edited:

mistaowen

Reaction score
Dan Quinn is interesting and I think he's earned another opportunity but the league is trending to young offensive minded guys. Carroll, Belichick, Tomlin, Reid (to a lesser extent), Rivera are all out of favor and in similar situations as us. I really like what Ben Johnson has done with a less talented Lions team, though their OL is tremendous. He will likely be getting some interviews.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
I would include the Ravens DC-Mike MacDonald & the Lions OC-Ben Johnson on that list.

I'm not sure Quinn would make that much of a difference. He shares alot of the same qualities as Pete. Good DC, but mediocre headcoach that fizzled out in Atlanta.

Harbaugh would be the hire. But I like the idea of a younger up & coming coordinator.
MacDonald = good idea. I'd love to be a tough defensive team again.

chrispy

Reaction score
Chris Peterson and bring in Kellen Moore as OC (when they clean house in SD). I really dislike BSU but those 2 were magic together.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Chris Peterson and bring in Kellen Moore as OC (when they clean house in SD). I really dislike BSU but those 2 were magic together.
Whatever HC we have here, I want Kellen Moore banned from the stadium. Absolute antithesis of what I'd want in a coordinator.

Latest posts