Hawks To Wear Retros Against Cowboys

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Just saw this blurb. Apparently after the Browns home game we go on the road on TNF November 30th against the Cowboys with our throwbacks.

That's cool. I like the throwbacks and look forward to seeing them in games.

I really want the Seahawks to wear the throwbacks in games against former AFC West rivals. That's why it's a shame they didn't have the throwbacks last year, when the NFC West played the AFC West during the regular season. The next time will be in 2026. Even worse, the two Seahawks home games against AFC West teams last season were against the two teams I still dislike strongly from the old days: the Broncos and Raiders. I suspect it'll be 2030 before the Seahawks will be able to wear the throwbacks against the Broncos and Raiders. It seems likely to me that those will be the "away" AFC West games for the Seahawks in 2026.

As glorious as the expectation-smashing season opener against the Broncos was, I really believe it could have been just a touch more enjoyable if it had been in the throwbacks. Better than that, well, only if The Teeth were still in charge and at Lumen Field for the game, so the TV cameras could show his planned celebration turning into suffering (that was one of the things that made XLVIII just that much sweeter for me).

BASF

Reaction score
That's cool. I like the throwbacks and look forward to seeing them in games.

I really want the Seahawks to wear the throwbacks in games against former AFC West rivals. That's why it's a shame they didn't have the throwbacks last year, when the NFC West played the AFC West during the regular season. The next time will be in 2026. Even worse, the two Seahawks home games against AFC West teams last season were against the two teams I still dislike strongly from the old days: the Broncos and Raiders. I suspect it'll be 2030 before the Seahawks will be able to wear the throwbacks against the Broncos and Raiders. It seems likely to me that those will be the "away" AFC West games for the Seahawks in 2026.

As glorious as the expectation-smashing season opener against the Broncos was, I really believe it could have been just a touch more enjoyable if it had been in the throwbacks. Better than that, well, only if The Teeth were still in charge and at Lumen Field for the game, so the TV cameras could show his planned celebration turning into suffering (that was one of the things that made XLVIII just that much sweeter for me).
It would have been more enjoyable in any uniform other than the action green we got.

Jac

Reaction score
When I saw this post, it reminded me of this game. This game has always stood out to me from my childhood because not only was it a Thanksgiving Day game, Howard Cosell said we had no chance to win.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I hate Dallas so I'm happy with using them in that game.
So is it 2 weeks we use them now?

CPHawk

Reaction score
Hope they wear it at home once also.

Latest posts