Hawks offense will be fine

Largent80

Reaction score
Horridly happy.

Can I buy you an eye exam? Because you see something in Archer that nobody else sees. God forbid our atrocious line gets RW injured and Archer is the guy to lead this team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Freaking out over pre-season is still pretty hilarious. They may struggle a little before they gel.
But the pre-season means nothing, never has never will.

Detroit was 4-0 in pre-season, only to end up 0-16 :th2thumbs:

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
Largent80":2pwhuwkj said:
Horridly happy.

Can I buy you an eye exam? Because you see something in Archer that nobody else sees. God forbid our atrocious line gets RW injured and Archer is the guy to lead this team.
Actually I was thinking a 54" curved screen tv, and 18 year old blond nymphomaniac and a case of Red Stripe would make me happy.

*edit* Any one of the three will do though :th2thumbs:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":39jlss8h said:
Freaking out over pre-season is still pretty hilarious. They may struggle a little before they gel.
But the pre-season means nothing, never has never will.

Detroit was 4-0 in pre-season, only to end up 0-16 :th2thumbs:

"Freaking out" is an overreaction, emotion-only driven phrase. Straw man argument since I don't see anyone here doing this. Concern is a viable, logical, and absolutely reasonable response to what we've seen so far.

It's the preseason. Of course it is! Nobody thinks otherwise. But there are still things I hope to see in preseason, and if they aren't there now (fundamentals, football skills at the most basic level of blocking, passing, and catching), bodes poorly for the near future. Not all of those things will magically disappear in two weeks simply because the game then counts toward the regular season or when Bevel is finally game-planning (does this truly give anyone comfort or more hope?).

We still have a great team overall and I think our offense will improve. The first couple games may be a challenge, especially on the road; I hope can execute well when we need to, when the D needs the O to also come through well to win the tougher games like at GB.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
What I don't understand is why our offense reportedly looks so good in practice against our very strong defense then looks completely lost against even back ups in the pre season?

Anthony!

Reaction score
Mojambo":3prl8hvs said:
Because they are not showing everything they have.

That is the real answer, they are showing very little, they are all trying different things, Graham is trying to block, Wilson is trying different throws, to different WRs, trying to stay in the pocket more, of course it would help if there was a pocket. Way to early to worry.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Can some one pick 6 numbers for me too! Cause your crystal balls are in high gear. :sarcasm_on:

hawkfannj

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1pvoc3lo said:
What I don't understand is why our offense reportedly looks so good in practice against our very strong defense then looks completely lost against even back ups in the pre season?
These are not the droids your looking for move along.

StoneCold

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":lm6f5hkd said:
Tech Worlds":lm6f5hkd said:
I love Russell Wilson. I appreciate him being our QB.

I dont like how he played the other day, and get frustrated at times with him. I dont hate him. I love him but I recognize that he still has plenty of room for improvement.
Yup!

I feel the same way. I am fairly certain we're heading into a great season. But there are certain posters around here that bring out the devil in me. :stirthepot:

Latest posts