also...

HATERS-GONNA-HATE3.jpg

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Aros":3gdks6p2 said:
The only hate I hear about is from rival team fans. Hate is semantics for ENVY.
its gotta be envy...im not saying the entire nation hates us but I wear a Seahawks lanyard at work and I encounter alot of different computer users and some always have some stupid comment or about how cocky Sherman is and the hawks play dirty, home ref advantage blah blah

djb28

Reaction score
I have not experienced any hate where I live, Except from a Niner Fan I got into it with yesterday and one other guy. But the rest of the world is just jealous. We have been non existent for so long (even the Super Bowl year) We weren't known. I bet People think we just came in to the league 10 years ago! Probably wondering how we got so good so fast! Now that is under the radar! lol

I had my Jersey on just before season started, I walked into a store and a guy was walking out with his girl. He just started laughing. Now I know he was laughing at me, because he looked right at me and laughed. I looked at him and said what's so funny?

"Where should i start? The jersey or your team?"

So I said, The Jersey and my team are the same.. But Before i get into a pissing match with you who is your team?

"Buffalo"

I pointed at the wall mirror and told him to stand in front of it, because that is the man you should be laughing at.

His girlfriend chuckled and he got mad.

He will remember that run in later in the season when the Bills are packing it in AGAIN and the Hawks have Home field.

He wasn't even a punk kid. He must have been in his 30's.

The hate started early for some reason.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Huskies-Sonics-Mariners-Seahawks
envy?
come on now, i know its the internet but lets down kids.

Exittium

Reaction score
Teams and their supporting fans generally don't like good teams that threaten them to a losing season.. So in other words.. We're just that good

As for people saying ref's favor us... I'd like to see when since the start of the season It seems every 1st down we get in each game.. it's 1 and 15/20....

AVL

Reaction score
This should have been a poll. I'll go with the don't feel it crowd.

Escamillo

Reaction score
The hate started last year when we didn't voluntarily forfeit the Green Bay game. lol
Then the hate grew because we got good and have players that don't mind talking smack and backing it up. Like the Raiders of old.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Why do people keep throwing out the word 'hate' in sports. It's supposed to be entertainment.

I hate getting my prostate examined. I don't hate sports teams.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Weadoption":2ulgtuhh said:
Huskies-Sonics-Mariners-Seahawks
envy?
come on now, i know its the internet but lets down kids.
Where were you the last 2 weeks? Your ninnies get curbstomped 2 weeks in a row and you disappear, they beat a weak assed Rams team and you suddenly get the marbles to show up again...... Hmmmm.....

mirrikat45

Reaction score
Jake Hawks":36488iw8 said:
We manhandle every team we play and opposing fans are jealous their team isn't as physical

This is pretty much it. When I read opposing fan forums they hate us for "Playing dirty" and "Holding on every single play". Basically, win or lose we completely beat up and smash their favorite team. When we do win, we have a tendency to completely embarrass their entire team. See: 49ers (Last 2 Games), Broncos (2012 Preseason), Bills (2012), Cardinals (2nd Game 2012) as just some quick examples.

strohmin

Reaction score
Hate or love... Who gives a crap. This is our team and we should enjoy the ride so far and hope they take it all the way to the Superbowl.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2ejwatkd said:
Why do people keep throwing out the word 'hate' in sports. It's supposed to be entertainment.

I hate getting my prostate examined. I don't hate sports teams.

It's just "sports hate" and like the stretchy pants; iz for fun...

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
That's cool. I wish them luck! Copycat league extends to the fans too. Nothing wrong with that at all. I still do not think they will beat our record, but hey - let them try!

Axx

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2pkvyi08 said:
Kansas City fans love the Seahawks. The Chiefs are doing everything possible to be EXACTLY like us.:)

Elaborate plox

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Again its just really those bitch ass 49er fans whining all over ESPN, PFT, and NFL.com.

Sprinkle in butt hurt Redskins, Cowboys, and Packers fans... most of the Leagues other fans like what the Seahawks bring to the table unless its the week were playing them.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Axx":2wf2vl5b said:
KCHawkGirl":2wf2vl5b said:
Kansas City fans love the Seahawks. The Chiefs are doing everything possible to be EXACTLY like us.:)

Elaborate plox
They play press coverage with big corners but run more 3-4 than we do because of personnel. Currently their pass rush is better than ours (Dontarie Poe got it and allows Hali and the other dude to get ridiculous) but we have Russell Wilson and they have Alex Smith, we have depth they don't, we have "The Clink", they have Arrowhead, Might get real interesting in 2014-15.......

They had been playing read and react zone mentality until they got Smith in FA it's all part of how to beat Peyton. Believe me if the Chiefs don't force his retirement very soon, Seattle will February 2nd.