Harbough to LA???

pmedic920

Reaction score
It’s just a meeting but …

For those that think he’s not leaving Michigan, why would he be making a trip like this if he’s 100% committed to them?

Attachments

• IMG_2713.png
    IMG_2713.png
    463.6 KB · Views: 3

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Not surprised at all, I had a feeling he wasn't done with the NFL yet due to unfinished business with not getting a ring as HC of the 9ers. Chargers is the best option for him attractive-wise besides the Hawks (as mentioned in another thread, the thought of sticking it two times a year to his old team that fired him would be pretty attractive) and I'm curious to see how he'd do with that team. Not interested in seeing the twirl on national TV again though, as amusing as it is.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Best qb situation available out of all the teams who need coaches .probably the easiest landing spot to get in the playoff mix immediately.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Coaches know you need an elite QB to win or greatly increase your chances. That is the one place you can go and have one. People trying to say the league should view Geno and Herbert in a similar fashion on here are way off base. Every coach out there wants to coach a guy like Herbert

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Coaches know you need an elite QB to win or greatly increase your chances. That is the one place you can go and have one. People trying to say the league should view Geno and Herbert in a similar fashion on here are way off base. Every coach out there wants to coach a guy like Herbert
Herbert needs good coaching as I think he's ready to fall off a cliff without it.

GemCity

Reaction score
Well, I just read a story about Micah Parsons saying Dan Quinn could take him wherever he goes….which makes me feel great 😊.

Maybe said it jokingly but….that would be awesome.