Green Bay at Carolina

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
I'm not feeling so bad about that Carolina loss at home. They're pretty good.

Real good.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
GB lost, ya'll. Good news for the cause -- gittin that second seed (I don't think we catchin CAR now, and lost the tiebreaker). We still got shot at a first-round playoff bye. GO HAWKS!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Where are the Cam Newton haters?
I think the Panthers have won 13 (regular season) games in a row ... since last season. Their only loss since ... has been against the Seahawks in the playoffs ... and the "almost loss" a couple of weeks ago.
Considering his best receiver is out for the season. And his coach is not one of those flashy guys ... Who is Ron Rivera?
It took a while, but Ron is probably coach of the year so far.

Smellyman

Reaction score
joeseahawks":g8a560nk said:
I think the Panthers have won 13 (regular season) games in a row ... since last season. Their only loss since ... has been against the Seahawks in the playoffs ... and the "almost loss" a couple of weeks ago.
Considering his best receiver is out for the season. And his coach is not one of those flashy guys ... Who is Ron Rivera?

Here ~raises hand~

ctrcat

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2azk8ldp said:
ctrcat":2azk8ldp said:
;)
ZagHawk":2azk8ldp said:
Panthers about to have a 3 game lead on the Packers and firmly in front of the NFC. Who saw that coming?

I believe when we had that threat to us thread before the season I mentioned the Panthers as being my number 1 threat and that GB was being overrated :D

Yes you were ahead of the curve on that. Good call.

Threedee

Reaction score
Smellyman":e75p2ibg said:
mrt144":e75p2ibg said:
MontanaHawk05":e75p2ibg said:
I'd rather have CAR lose so that both teams are down by 1, and easier to catch up with.

...so of course Rodgers blows it.

Memorandum to Aaron Rodgers: Be more elite!

Aikman blames the right tackle for impeding his vision to a wide open Cobb. No way could the great Aaron Rodgers be responsible for that miss and subsequent INT.

It's his fault for not being tall enough to see over the guy.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1o3vi15z said:

I am not a hater, but he is not that good IMO either, he missed plenty of easy throws and that late int was awful.. what was he throwing too? his stats are not great either.. if you posted Kap and his you really do not see a diff, the only diff is one team is 8-0 the other not so much.

Rob12

Reaction score
Rat":3rq5s7gv said:
FlyingGreg":3rq5s7gv said:
Packers look awful.

Lucky they had us early in the year.
Yeah, they would gotten destroyed if they had played the version of the Seahawks that dominated the Cassell-led Cowboys by a point last week.

I lol'd. Well played...

ringless

Reaction score
I've come around to Carolina being pretty good.

Now only if Cam would stop excessive celebrations and that stupid bow thing he does after every first down.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
ringless":1dr3ijso said:
I've come around to Carolina being pretty good.

Now only if Cam would stop excessive celebrations and that stupid bow thing he does after every first down.

He is very punchable in his demeanor, isn't he?