Green Bay at Carolina

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Strip sack. Rodgers should learn to read a defense.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ctrcat":h6r95he0 said:
;)
ZagHawk":h6r95he0 said:
Panthers about to have a 3 game lead on the Packers and firmly in front of the NFC. Who saw that coming?

I believe when we had that threat to us thread before the season I mentioned the Panthers as being my number 1 threat and that GB was being overrated :D

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
They'll never reverse that call. It's the golden arm of destiny. Always moving forward.

Reaction score
Laloosh":g2v6qixv said:
Was it a catch?
I think they got it right....i get so annoyed at Buck and Aikman - I swear they get it backwards and are always looking for reasons to overturn the call on the field and that you need to have conclusive proof that the way it was called was correct or that it would be overturned.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'd rather have CAR lose so that both teams are down by 1, and easier to catch up with.

...so of course Rodgers blows it.

mrt144

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1led0bpm said:
I'd rather have CAR lose so that both teams are down by 1, and easier to catch up with.

Memorandum to Aaron Rodgers: Be more elite!

Smellyman

Reaction score
mrt144":2makvdvv said:
MontanaHawk05":2makvdvv said:

Memorandum to Aaron Rodgers: Be more elite!

Aikman blames the right tackle for impeding his vision to a wide open Cobb. No way could the great Aaron Rodgers be responsible for that miss and subsequent INT.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I found it interesting in their chat that they say the same things we say in our chat. I linked them a link that someone here posted in preseason. Thought it was very interesting what I saw there. I forgot to say one thing tho.....

Go Hawks

over there.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":8oqmr0bq said:

We're not catching either team in the W column anyway.. root for the division title at this point.