Greatest Uniform in NFL History

RationalNiner

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3ec9w4a3 said:
RationalNiner":3ec9w4a3 said:
I'll be honest. I think the Seahawks have one of the top 5 ugliest uniforms in the league. And i've always thought that about their uniforms. The new ones are even more hideous and gaudy. At lest the old ones were cleaner looking. The carbon fiber like pattern in the middle of the helmets and numbers look try-hard, kind of like a rapper covering his Lamborghini exterior with carbon fiber. Nike did a terrible job and I'm glad they did not convince ownership to screw up our uniforms.

The fact you liked the previous jerseys with that weird blue combo better says it all...you have horrible taste

I did not like them. I just said they were cleaner looking.

These ones are not bad. You guys should switch to these as they look pretty sharp.

loafoftatupu":3ec9w4a3 said:
RationalNiner":3ec9w4a3 said:
I'll be honest. I think the Seahawks have one of the top 5 ugliest uniforms in the league. And i've always thought that about their uniforms. The new ones are even more hideous and gaudy. At lest the old ones were cleaner looking. The carbon fiber like pattern in the middle of the helmets and numbers look try-hard, kind of like a rapper covering his Lamborghini exterior with carbon fiber. Nike did a terrible job and I'm glad they did not convince ownership to screw up our uniforms.
Where is the rational thought there?

I loved the old unis and each change has grown on me rapidly.

The ONLY Niner uni I like is the shadow numbers they used in 94 as throwbacks (i think )

The dynasty ones with that hideous stripe are puke worthy. Now? Ehh. They're OK, but those baby shit pants with the 80s stripe was wretched.

Carolina unis remind me of candy and unicorns. Sissy stuff

Always liked the Giants uniforms, most all of them.

I'm gonna disagree with you there. The 94 49er uniforms were terrible.

142x1fc

Ugly shadow, ugly white pants with ugly colored stripes. Hideous uniforms. If they still had those uniforms I would not be a fan of the team.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":36x5lljb said:
Maulbert":36x5lljb said:
I still think the Chargers classic powder blue should have won.

Those are always ranked very high when this topic comes up.

Personally i just don't get their popularity.

I agree and I think they're not even the best Charger uniforms. I preferred the blue jersey/yellow pants look from the Dan Fouts days.

Kap4president

Reaction score
RationalNiner":jkdixzvg said:
-The Glove-":jkdixzvg said:

The fact you liked the previous jerseys with that weird blue combo better says it all...you have horrible taste

I did not like them. I just said they were cleaner looking.

These ones are not bad. You guys should switch to these as they look pretty sharp.

loafoftatupu":jkdixzvg said:
Where is the rational thought there?

I loved the old unis and each change has grown on me rapidly.

The ONLY Niner uni I like is the shadow numbers they used in 94 as throwbacks (i think )

The dynasty ones with that hideous stripe are puke worthy. Now? Ehh. They're OK, but those baby shit pants with the 80s stripe was wretched.

Carolina unis remind me of candy and unicorns. Sissy stuff

Always liked the Giants uniforms, most all of them.

I'm gonna disagree with you there. The 94 49er uniforms were terrible.

142x1fc

Ugly shadow, ugly white pants with ugly colored stripes. Hideous uniforms. If they still had those uniforms I would not be a fan of the team.

TOTALLY AGREE! I HATE THOSE UNI'S! OUR RED AND GOLD IS TIGHT!!!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The Panthers uniforms are a total and absolute waste of the top notch color scheme they have. The stripes don't work with uniforms today. The incomplete pant stripe and helmet stripe look ridiculously dated. The uniform compared to the mascot and logo makes just no sense at all. Their colors save them, but realistically, they have one of the bottom 6 designs in the league.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":etbwwk2g said:
Basis4day":etbwwk2g said:
Maulbert":etbwwk2g said:

It's like the UCLA powder blue, they're both aesthetically pleasing. But as a football uniform? Kinda sissy, I'm much more fond of the bad ass color schemes like the Raiders, newer Buccaneer.........and my favorite of all time, the old Ram uniforms.

rams-gold.jpg

Hate the Rams, but that old school uniform is bad ass.
I liked these Rams unis from the late 60s better myself. Beautiful in their simplicity and understatement.

Roman-Gabriel.jpg

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":34zq03fg said:
Sgt. Largent":34zq03fg said:
Basis4day":34zq03fg said:
Maulbert":34zq03fg said:

It's like the UCLA powder blue, they're both aesthetically pleasing. But as a football uniform? Kinda sissy, I'm much more fond of the bad ass color schemes like the Raiders, newer Buccaneer.........and my favorite of all time, the old Ram uniforms.

rams-gold.jpg

I liked these Rams unis from the late 60s better myself. Beautiful in their simplicity and understatement.

Roman-Gabriel.jpg

Looks too much like the Colts, who already have the dullest uniforms in the league. :1:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Maulbert":1x3nd1ca said:
hawksfansinceday1":1x3nd1ca said:
Sgt. Largent":1x3nd1ca said:
Basis4day":1x3nd1ca said:

rams-gold.jpg

Roman-Gabriel.jpg

That single stripe on the sock is a great element of the old Rams unis. Love it. Still personally enjoy the blue and yellow more, though.