Greatest Uniform in NFL History

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RationalNiner":msye947m said:
I'll be honest. I think the Seahawks have one of the top 5 ugliest uniforms in the league. And i've always thought that about their uniforms. The new ones are even more hideous and gaudy. At lest the old ones were cleaner looking. The carbon fiber like pattern in the middle of the helmets and numbers look try-hard, kind of like a rapper covering his Lamborghini exterior with carbon fiber. Nike did a terrible job and I'm glad they did not convince ownership to screw up our uniforms.
The fact you liked the previous jerseys with that weird blue combo better says it all...you have horrible taste

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Sarlacc83":3l7au204 said:
Where did the Creamsicle jerseys place?

Right above the Seahawks '08 Lime Green jerseys and yesteryear's Steelers' bumblebee prison garb.

As far as the OP goes, bleh! I can't stand the baby blue in the Panthers' jerseys. Any of them. The black makes them a bit better, but still...

And as far as the Seahawks jerseys go, well, the new uniforms have grown on me tremendously. I used to not like them, and used to like the Holmgren-era blues the best. Now, I think it's current, original, Holmgren-era. Weird how that works.

byau

Reaction score
Wow..no mention of the orange Broncos jerseys? Orange and blue and white/grey? Blech..

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
The new hawk's style was not created to please anyone born before 1990, so it is not surprising the reaction of some. I spend a ton of time with youth in Denver and almost everyone of them, although Bronco's fans, LOVE the hawks' colors and uniforms.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Maulbert":qrvpuy8u said:
I still think the Chargers classic powder blue should have won.

Tampas creme orange a close second

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Actually, as much as I have hated them in the past, I have to go with the Raiders unis. So simple and so classic and so representative of the mascot.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
RunTheBall":2hzdx67a said:
I love the Seahawks new unis (2012-Present), especially the White tops with Blue bottoms we wore in SB 48.

yep!

Basis4day

Reaction score
Maulbert":2b18nxin said:

Those are always ranked very high when this topic comes up.

Personally i just don't get their popularity.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Maulbert":18tu32pi said:
I agree the color scheme is timeless and the lightning bolt is just cool. The Panther one isn't bad at all color scheme wise but for me it's the helmet decal that I absolutely hate.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Basis4day":2mt2e994 said:
Maulbert":2mt2e994 said:

It's like the UCLA powder blue, they're both aesthetically pleasing. But as a football uniform? Kinda sissy, I'm much more fond of the bad ass color schemes like the Raiders, newer Buccaneer.........and my favorite of all time, the old Ram uniforms.

rams-gold.jpg

Hate the Rams, but that old school uniform is bad ass.

lucky49

Reaction score
i liked the old hawks uniforms. Block numbers always win. the new ones are gross

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2f9wk5oc said:
I honestly don't understand how the Chargers' Powder Blues don't win this in a landslide every year.
Because Miami has orange jerseys

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RationalNiner":2y5s9jc9 said:
I'll be honest. I think the Seahawks have one of the top 5 ugliest uniforms in the league. And i've always thought that about their uniforms. The new ones are even more hideous and gaudy. At lest the old ones were cleaner looking. The carbon fiber like pattern in the middle of the helmets and numbers look try-hard, kind of like a rapper covering his Lamborghini exterior with carbon fiber. Nike did a terrible job and I'm glad they did not convince ownership to screw up our uniforms.
Where is the rational thought there?

I loved the old unis and each change has grown on me rapidly.

The ONLY Niner uni I like is the shadow numbers they used in 94 as throwbacks (i think )

The dynasty ones with that hideous stripe are puke worthy. Now? Ehh. They're OK, but those baby shit pants with the 80s stripe was wretched.

Carolina unis remind me of candy and unicorns. Sissy stuff

Always liked the Giants uniforms, most all of them.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3ej0tjix said:
Basis4day":3ej0tjix said:
Maulbert":3ej0tjix said:

It's like the UCLA powder blue, they're both aesthetically pleasing. But as a football uniform? Kinda sissy, I'm much more fond of the bad ass color schemes like the Raiders, newer Buccaneer.........and my favorite of all time, the old Ram uniforms.

rams-gold.jpg

Hate the Rams, but that old school uniform is bad ass.

UCLA pairs it with the gold helmets and pants, which i really like.

SD paired with a white helmet and white pants feels like a lot of empty space.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
These internet surveys are always botted to death. Actual people, even taking into account multiple votes, did not vote for the Panthers 1,141,223 times in this poll.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":dskb78oi said:
RationalNiner":dskb78oi said:

Wow.

Really?

I'm the opposite. I actually like the new Seahawks unis MUCH better than the old ones.

My faves are the classics (Niners, Packers, Bears, Cowboys...and if you look at them they are all essentially the exact same uniform in different colors), but of the new breed unis I like the Seahawks.

We are in agreement, more or less. The old uniforms from the 80s were kinda cool with the silver and whatnot, but I am very partial to the new look. Though I could do without the neon green "feather" pinstriping down the sides, the navy blue is dark, aggressive, and it fits our team's image and mentality to a tee. The "Wolf Grey" alternates are also badass as all get out, on everyone who doesn't have a large, sweaty belly. It might sound funny, but I do give credit to whomever made the uniform decisions for the org, in helping the team realize its present spirit.