Goff is now the Rams' QB

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Yes: Goff is exactly already known. He sucked so bad as a college QB that he was drafted first.

At least let the little guy have a season or two before he's strung up and gutted.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":1ybdlbst said:
Yes: Goff is exactly already known. He sucked so bad as a college QB that he was drafted first.

At least let the little guy have a season or two before he's strung up and gutted.

We have to get to him first Alice, after a few NFL teams do there won't be much left. :)

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RedAlice":28sj2rap said:
5_Golden_Rings":28sj2rap said:
No matter what happens this will make JePh Pheescher look bad. Either Goff will play terrible and he'll look like an idiot for mortgaging the future for him, or he'll look as good or better than Keenum, which will then make everyone ask why Goff wasn't starting earlier.

And by the end of the season, Pheescher will be the losingest coach in history. Bad vibes mang.

All of that and more expounding of exactly the same is in the How Dumb is Fisher thread. :) :)
Not necessarily. There's always the possibility that Goff wasn't ready earlier and has since improved enough to be given the reigns. But one wonders if this flies against Pheeser's normal m.o. of not starting rookie qbs so as to not destroy them mentally.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":167tx1yv said:
RedAlice":167tx1yv said:
5_Golden_Rings":167tx1yv said:
No matter what happens this will make JePh Pheescher look bad. Either Goff will play terrible and he'll look like an idiot for mortgaging the future for him, or he'll look as good or better than Keenum, which will then make everyone ask why Goff wasn't starting earlier.

And by the end of the season, Pheescher will be the losingest coach in history. Bad vibes mang.

All of that and more expounding of exactly the same is in the How Dumb is Fisher thread. :) :)
Not necessarily. There's always the possibility that Goff wasn't ready earlier and has since improved enough to be given the reigns. But one wonders if this flies against Pheeser's normal m.o. of not starting rookie qbs so as to not destroy them mentally.

I believe I am correct in my opinion. Granted, it's an opinion.

When asked at the ground breaking ceremony for the New NFL-Worshipping-Make-Goodell-Wet- Stadium: Kroenke actually answered pretty accurately about Fisher.

He did defer to Demoff, but he also made a pretty solid statement on the fact that Rams offense sucks and needs to improve. I think Fisher has run out of places to hide, so here we go.

Jerry Jones is prolly laughing at Kroenke during their weekly "tea."

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Goff did fine. He had zero of the horror of watching B's face.

The absolute tragedy of the play calling is so annoying. Watching the replays makes me so mad. What we have is idiots in charge of a child good QB.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Personally I think it's too early to tell, but it's good he didn't pull an Alex Smith and throw a bunch of interceptions. (Alex Smith's first start: 9-23, 74 yards, 4 INTs, 0 TDs)