Geno's fumble

evergreen

Reaction score
Top Billin' breaks down the play. The center was supposed to block to the second level and Geno does a delayed draw. Would've been a TD. He doesn't and traps Geno. Interesting video angle too.

StoneCold

Reaction score
This might not be the video you intended to post as it doesn't have the Geno fumble play.

I read somewhere else that Geno said it was a called QB draw, but Pete says it was a pass play. Confusion somewhere.

acer1240

Reaction score
Some will say that he's reverting back to the same old Geno. I'll say that bad plays happen from time to time. Did you see Brady eat dirt trying to be a receiver? I have not lost faith in Geno. The play was unfortunate, but that's football. It seems he needs a miracle comeback to win some fans over. He is rock solid and I'm glad he is the Russ succession plan.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Some will say that he's reverting back to the same old Geno. I'll say that bad plays happen from time to time. Did you see Brady eat dirt trying to be a receiver? I have not lost faith in Geno. The play was unfortunate, but that's football. It seems he needs a miracle comeback to win some fans over. He is rock solid and I'm glad he is the Russ succession plan.
Nor have I. Geno is the man.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
It was a designed QB draw but I disagree about the center being at fault because he was supposed to block @ the 2nd level.

The play didn't work because the NT blew up the play & then Geno made it worse by forgetting he was still a QB behind the line of scrimmage & could throw it away being outside the pocket & all.

This is not a shot at Geno because mistakes happen.

OP
OP
evergreen

evergreen

Reaction score
Yeah. Sorry about the video it just doesn’t play at all through the whole segment on that play. It’s weird cause it plays after that.
Actually I think the NFL made him take it off because it doesn’t play anymore on YouTube either.

sc85sis

Reaction score
This might not be the video you intended to post as it doesn't have the Geno fumble play.

I read somewhere else that Geno said it was a called QB draw, but Pete says it was a pass play. Confusion somewhere.
Pete admitted on Brock and Salk that he was fudging a bit because he didn't want to give the play call away. I think it was supposed to look like a pass play but be a draw.