Geno quietly threw for 370

Joshkihei

Reaction score
And a couple of TD’s. Let’s focus on the win for 5 seconds. He made some great late game decisions on some of those throws
Finally made a run on 3rd down
Finally made a throw over the middle
Still needs to throw to the TE if the deep throw isn’t there
Playing scared equals lots of sacks and losses
I don’t know why the OC isn’t running the ball more we have two young stud RB which leads to open field throws

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
After punting yet again midway through the 3rd quarter, the Defense made a nice stop and Geno got the ball with 2:01 left in the 3rd quarter and the Seahawks leading 16-12. Up until this point, the only play of note was the "64 yard TD pass" from a checkdown to KW.

I'm guessing Geno must have undergone a cranial rectal extraction procedure during that last defensive stand, because he started playing like an actual NFL quarterback.

His next three drives:

11p 55y 4:47 FG
10p 75y 4:13 TD
7p 50y 0:52 FG

If Geno could just start a game, and play the majority of the game, with his head extracted, he could be a very good QB.

Unfortunately, history has shown that you usually only get a decent quarter to a half out of him in ~75% of games.

Here's to hoping for more extracted Geno in the future.
🍻
This. Yep. This.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
it's crazy how well built this team is to run the WCO.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Screenshot 20231113 105604 Reddit

Double post of pic, seemed relevant and encouraging...

Ozzy

Reaction score
Geno goes as far as Waldrons playcalling.

Simple as that.
There have been a couple of games where I was ok with this sentiment but its way overstated especially watching how many missed reads, wide open guys he isn't seeing, bad throws, turnovers in the red zone that veterans just don't make that its just not fair to the staff to say its all them and not Geno. I do think our offense as Montana and others have states is Pete's vision for an offense and its fair to be critical of that but Geno missed a ton of plays yesterday.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
258 YAC yesterday. The second most YAC for any team this season. He was pretty bad until the 4th Quarter.
But, he got it done. I'll take it. And a nice serving of Crow. Nom nom nom.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Definitely had a switch flip around 2/3's of the game and he turned it on.
^^^^ This.

I believe that Howie on FOX said the following: "I like what they're doing on Defense. They need more consistency out of Geno."

Latest posts