Geno is the worst season opening QB in Seahawks history.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
He was the worst starting QB in the history going into the season. Whoever (outside of Welshers) says they backed Geno with thoughts of him having an outstanding season is stright up a liar.

90+% of the fans were chanting that the season was over with Geno, 50% still are.

Geno has yet to beat a winning team this year, or work over a simi solid defence.

Am I pumped for the guy? Freak Yes! But he sucked hard coming into the season and as a game 1 of the season starter, yeah he sucked.

Is he killing it now? Yes, and for his wallet's sake, he best continue because his role as a crappy career back up won't offer him to many contracts in his 11th season.
But he didn't suck hard coming into the season? He played pretty well last year when Russ was out and was fine in the preseason.

The idea that he 'sucked hard' was something that people just kept saying based on his time in New York that no one on this board actually watched in real time anyway. (Even though you'd have thought by the posts we saw that every third poster on .NET was a dedicated Jets fans for the last decade).

As a Seahawk, he's been nothing but decent... except when he's been much better than that.

OP
OP
S

Spohawks

Reaction score
Also your original post was 95+ % of fans hated Geno as starter and your most recent says 90+ % felt that way and still 50% don't like Geno as starter, where do you get your statistics from??? Man just fall on your sword and move on. I have said Hawks will win 8. I will fall on my sword and admit I was wrong if they are under 7, as many have said numbers like 2 and 4 etc.
Technically 90+ and 95+ can be the same number of 96 or higher...so I was right...again. No sword will be getting me tonight and don't ever question my fanhood SON, I was cheering for Largent while you were still bandwagon jumping!

So you want to know where I get my numbers? Just slap a poll up if we should snag a QB in the first round next year. WHEN THE WHOLE TEAM SUCKS, YOU DON'T DRAFT A QB IN THE 1ST ROUND WHEN JOE MONTANA IS AT THE HELM!!!

Every body and their dog knows the Seahawks are going to pass on the best player available just to get the best QB available...simply because homeboy is so unreliable.

Rainger

Reaction score
Technically 90+ and 95+ can be the same number of 96 or higher...so I was right...again. No sword will be getting me tonight and don't ever question my fanhood SON, I was cheering for Largent while you were still bandwagon jumping!

So you want to know where I get my numbers? Just slap a poll up if we should snag a QB in the first round next year. WHEN THE WHOLE TEAM SUCKS, YOU DON'T DRAFT A QB IN THE 1ST ROUND WHEN JOE MONTANA IS AT THE HELM!!!

Every body and their dog knows the Seahawks are going to pass on the best player available just to get the best QB available...simply because homeboy is so unreliable.
OMG I am over 70 and u call me son and a bandwagon jumper when u stated in a previous post that you were in diapers when Zorn and Largent played while I was actually at their first ever win in the preseason in 1976.

Also as I have previously stated I have been at, listened to, or watched every single Hawk game in their existence. Started watching and playing football in 1960.

You are not worth having any more discussion with, very immature and cant accept that your post was ridiculous. Nuf said.

Rainger

Reaction score
Been a Hawk fan from BIRTH baby!
Was alive during Zorn's time, but in diapers.

Sure, they sucked hard, I considered Stouffer and crew. But as mentioned in the OP, we thought there was POTENTIAL with the 90's QBs. 95+% of fans know there is zero potential with Geno.

This is why Geno fairly get the worst season opener award.
What a joke!!!

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
But he didn't suck hard coming into the season? He played pretty well last year when Russ was out and was fine in the preseason.

The idea that he 'sucked hard' was something that people just kept saying based on his time in New York that no one on this board actually watched in real time anyway. (Even though you'd have thought by the posts we saw that every third poster on .NET was a dedicated Jets fans for the last decade).

As a Seahawk, he's been nothing but decent... except when he's been much better than that.
Not to mention, that even with the Jets as a rookie, he was never as bad as the the worst QBs we've trotted out there in our history

Latest posts