Geno did it.

NoGain

Reaction score
The reports of our demise were greatly exaggerated. The Lions were the new darlings of the NFL, all their heroes out today, packed enthusiastic crowd...and we snuffed it all out. Nobody gave us a chance today.

JPatera76

Reaction score
ugh.. I missed it my power went out for a little bit damnit... ugh now i gotta see the replay somehow

cymatica

Reaction score
The reports of our demise were greatly exaggerated. The Lions were the new darlings of the NFL, all their heroes out today, packed enthusiastic crowd...and we snuffed it all out. Nobody gave us a chance today.
Lol I called the win. Having the Rams as the first game was probably the best way to start the season. They had a wake up call

mrblitz

Reaction score
Compared to last week, Seahawks were better all around... well except maybe in field goals.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I knew it when he came off the bench against the Rams in 2021 and took them 98 yards with perfect placement on multiple throws.

He has it. I said it then, and I stand by it.

Polk738

Reaction score
The fact that he had ice in his veins when guys were right in his face was the most impressive thing I saw from Geno, he didn't flinch once

Latest posts