Fun fact

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Seahawks now own wins over the 3 teams with the best record in the NFC (excluding us obviously).

scutterhawk

Reaction score
PastorHawk12":jgehhv2i said:
I think it's safe to say that we beat ourselves in Indianapolis.
Yeah, along with some shitty questionable calls by the zebras.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Hawks win 2 more games we clinch home field threw out the playoffs. If the saints/panthers split there games we clinch home field. Nobody in the media seems to understand that we own both tie breakers. We are not 2 games ahead of them were 2 1/2 games ahead.

sutz

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":2emprugd said:
Hawks win 2 more games we clinch home field threw out the playoffs. If the saints/panthers split there games we clinch home field. Nobody in the media seems to understand that we own both tie breakers. We are not 2 games ahead of them were 2 1/2 games ahead.
This. :13:

Polaris

Reaction score
sutz":3nasvgmu said:
cockeyhawk":3nasvgmu said:

We still have to clinch the division. San Fran can still win it if they win out, and either we lose out or lose all but the NYG.

For us to clinch the division (and a first round bye), we have to win any single division game (any game except the Giants game). To get HFA, we have to win any other game OR have the Panthers and Saints split their home and home (very likely).

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":aqn9bqka said:
Seahawks now own wins over the 3 teams with the best record in the NFC (excluding us obviously).

Another fun fact, those three teams have only scored a COMBINED 17 pts on us.

JGreen79

Reaction score
Polaris":2ixxcdwm said:
sutz":2ixxcdwm said:
cockeyhawk":2ixxcdwm said:

We still have to clinch the division. San Fran can still win it if they win out, and either we lose out or lose all but the NYG.

For us to clinch the division (and a first round bye), we have to win any single division game (any game except the Giants game). To get HFA, we have to win any other game OR have the Panthers and Saints split their home and home (very likely).

If Seattle only wins the STL game, SF Wins out, and NO/Car go 12-4 splitting their games. SEA will be the #5 seed.

NO would beat CAR with the conference record Tie-Breaker. SF would beat SEA with the division record Tie-Breaker. NO would get #1 seed with Head to head over SF. SEA would get the #5 seed with Head To Head over CAR.

We need to beat SF or win two games to win the divison.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
scutterhawk":16cu9nq1 said:
PastorHawk12":16cu9nq1 said:
Yeah, along with some shitty questionable calls by the zebras.

There were bad calls but there were some bad calls last night too. The Seahawks gave the game to Indy. They had the Colts by the throat and didn't finish them. I think this team has learned that lesson and it won't happen again. The blocked FG was not a bad referee call. That was shitty execution by the Seahawks. That changed the whole game for Seahawks. Mentally they weren't in it after that (except for Wilson).

Rainger

Reaction score
PastorHawk12":26retvn4 said:
Totally disagree. The refs were egregious. I would not be surprised if some one in the family of one of the refs who made all those terrible PI calls did not have big money on the game.

If I remember right it was the Indy game that made Kearly get despondent and stop writing random thoughts he was so upset at the officiating.

Polaris

Reaction score
JGreen79":1pfxv8vb said:
Polaris":1pfxv8vb said:
sutz":1pfxv8vb said:
cockeyhawk":1pfxv8vb said:

If Seattle only wins the STL game, SF Wins out, and NO/Car go 12-4 splitting their games. SEA will be the #5 seed.

NO would beat CAR with the conference record Tie-Breaker. SF would beat SEA with the division record Tie-Breaker. NO would get #1 seed with Head to head over SF. SEA would get the #5 seed with Head To Head over CAR.

We need to beat SF or win two games to win the divison.

Hmmm, that's what ESPN's playoff machine says, but I'm not sure how that's working to be honest since Sea and SF would be tied in both Division and Head-to-head, and Sea should have strength of Victory advantages.

Geez, San Fran is like that horror film monster that Just. Won't. Die. Better to win against San Fran and put an end to it.

Edit: Yeah I see it. Need to insure that Sea wins the divisional tiebreak (I was wrong above). Best way to do that is to make it irrelevant (by beating SF or by getting any two division wins or both).

Polaris

Reaction score
Bottom line. If Seattle wins any two of her remaining games, we have the division and HFA.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1pedvjc7 said:
EverydayImRusselin":1pedvjc7 said:

Another fun fact, those three teams have only scored a COMBINED 17 pts on us.

Lol it was 42-13, 29-3, 71-16.

Now we reign supreme over the NFC's best: 75-17

C'mon, Son!

I want the Panthers at C-Link in the CG to make that point total even more lop-sided.

Show them what home cooking is really like.

Latest posts