Full spin mode in Niners Nation

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Some random one I saw on FB, their tears are delicious.

Fake champs. Seahawks were without a doubt beaten by the 49ers, Seahawks needed the refs to win. Seahawks r the champs based on a lonnnnnnnnnnnng line of flukes

So parallel universes, NFL conspiracy's, refs, luck and long line of flukes. :lol: So funny. :lol:

SF49r

Reaction score
If one fan speaks for an entire fanbase then Seahawks fans throw food at injured players

Exittium

Reaction score
SF49r":68bqb5ea said:
If one fan speaks for an entire fanbase then Seahawks fans throw food at injured players

:34853_doh: This dude just proved everyone point here while making yourself look special ed.. :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
SF49r":m03cqonq said:

Of course, it's already been confirmed that someone got jostled and accidentally spilled their popcorn; nothing more. But hey, it's kind of like stabbing and shooting guys outside the stadium in the parking lot.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2aha63y1 said:
SF49r":2aha63y1 said:

Of course, it's already been confirmed that someone got jostled and accidentally spilled their popcorn; nothing more. But hey, it's kind of like stabbing and shooting guys outside the stadium in the parking lot.
Quit using logic and facts in an internet argument poopyhead.:)

86Hawk

Reaction score
Exittium":1ro7hsx6 said:
SF49r":1ro7hsx6 said:

:34853_doh: This dude just proved everyone point here thanks dude.. :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:
I remember a few weeks ago sf49r said he was glad they didn't win the game after bowman got hurt because he wouldn't want to face the broncos without him. Dude is an idiot troll. Here it is.

hawker84 wrote:
man these fools ganged banged up every time they play up here. had they won sunday they'd be in a world of hurt with out lupati, bowman and gore...

SF49r wrote:
Oh hell yeah man, I was actually glad we lost after Bowman went down. I def would not want to go into the superbowl without Bowman.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The bigger the accomplishment, the bigger Niner fans have to diminish it.

6 straight wins in 03, 04 and 05?
It was the refs.

Super Bowl loss in 2005? The Seahawks suck, just making it is a season failure (until they lost in 2012, then they should be favorites to win)

Seahawks dominate in the Super Bowl? No.. it was the Niners that would have dominated and should have, but the NFL rigged the NFCC so a much smaller market team could bring in less licensing money.

It was their Super Bowl. Just admit it. The Niners NEVER lose. :)

TaterHawk

Reaction score
9ers...in this universe

2011 NFC Title....loss
2012 Super Bowl...loss
2013 NFC Title...loss

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
TaterHawk":1skrwhez said:
9ers...in this universe

2011 NFC Title....loss
2012 Super Bowl...loss
2013 NFC Title...loss

Using inductive logic and a bell curve, that means 2014 will be NFC Divisional loss.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Paralell universes in which Colon Keapernick will ever kiss his bicep in dah Clink = 0% (precisely)

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Sarlacc83":2vfwt53c said:
TaterHawk":2vfwt53c said:
9ers...in this universe

2011 NFC Title....loss
2012 Super Bowl...loss
2013 NFC Title...loss

Using inductive logic and a bell curve, that means 2014 will be NFC Divisional loss.

I can't be the only one to think the 49ers are going to drop off big-time this year. They've had three really good, long years, and they ended this year on a horrible down note, banged and beat up, and morally broken. I just don't see them as the same team next year. Good, but not as competitively good, especially not with the Rams and Cardinals on the rise, and the Super Bowl Champion Seahawks at their peak.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1qaoiig2 said:
Sarlacc83":1qaoiig2 said:
TaterHawk":1qaoiig2 said:
9ers...in this universe

2011 NFC Title....loss
2012 Super Bowl...loss
2013 NFC Title...loss

I can't be the only one to think the 49ers are going to drop off big-time this year. They've had three really good, long years, and they ended this year on a horrible down note, banged and beat up, and morally broken. I just don't see them as the same team next year. Good, but not as competitively good, especially not with the Rams and Cardinals on the rise, and the Super Bowl Champion Seahawks at their peak.
I hope for it but for this opinion I am going full Missouri mode.Ya gotta show me.:)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3mznhlhr said:
Sarlacc83":3mznhlhr said:
TaterHawk":3mznhlhr said:
9ers...in this universe

2011 NFC Title....loss
2012 Super Bowl...loss
2013 NFC Title...loss

Entirely possible. Gore and the cowboy are almost ready to start receiving social security checks, and the Kraepper is still a headcase. .....and like you mentioned the Turdinals and Rams are getting better.

HansGruber

Reaction score
String theory is what religious people talk about when they want to sound like Science geeks.

Real scientists view them in much the same light as conspiracy theorists and "truthers." Actually worse. The popularity of quantum mechanics among hippies and users of psychedelic drugs has led the popular discourse of quantum research down the rabbit hole. Anything goes in the wacky world of parallel universes and string theory.

Makes sense that drunk depressed Niner fans would flock to such magical thinking. Much easier than facing the reality that we own their assess.