Found this kind of funny/awesome.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Pulled this from Richard Sherman's profile on my Fantasy football roster.
Richard Sherman said he asked coach Pete Carroll to shadow Anquan Boldin in Sunday night's Week 2 win over the Niners.
Which I found interesting, as he wanted to out physical those TFers...and hit them where it would hurt the most. It worked out really well! Adding another dimension to his play...watch out.

I think Yahoo would agree.

The Seahawks normally just play sides with their corners. But with Brandon Browner (hamstring) sidelined, Sherman took on the challenge of stopping Boldin and humiliated the veteran.
It just goes on to say how Boldin caught One ball for Seven yards, and that Jacksonville's WRs have no chance this weekend.

On Turbo's profile, they say how he played well last week (if only for 19 snaps), then they finish strong with...
...could certainly do some serious damage off the bench once the game is decided, which should be by halftime.

I always thought the news was supposed to be biased, but Yahoo (at least the FF analysts and Stat trackers) is loving the Seahawks right now and they're not beating around the bush about it.

Latest posts