First look at the REAL most beautiful super bowl patch ever!

idahohawk

Reaction score
I can't believe the amount of posters here who continually rip on social media, yet this thread is STILL at the top of the board. Is it football season yet?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":1ihj5eav said:
Yes. That jersey is nice. Funny, you have no issue buying it for close to $1000 but yet sell something you got for free.

The cookie I was giving away to others is gone BTW.
BTW, you can ask RyPants, I sold the free one to him for $15 shipped to CANADA.
Minus the bubble mailer and postage that's $10 which was donated to .net via that donate button in the top right.
I figured that was better than just giving it away.
Thanks again Mr. Moral police for judging what I do with my money and wether I can afford a $1,000 jersey which is none of your business.

pmedic920

Reaction score
idahohawk":a8g44v9r said:
I can't believe the amount of posters here who continually rip on social media, yet this thread is STILL at the top of the board. Is it football season yet?

This thread has gone dormant more than once.
It has been bumped to top a few times because of new info or somebody finds it and wants to add something. In all reality this is exactly how it should be, rather than multiple threads on the same topic.
SB48 was kinda a big deal and the memorabilia associated with it, is as well.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Received the "retail version" of the XLIX patches from the eBay auction a few days ago, and as mentioned they are WAYYYYYY smaller than the players patches. Kids or women's size is right. I was thinking maybe on a hat, but they are not that small.

Damn!

RyPants

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":og3u2u1q said:
YYZHawksFan":og3u2u1q said:
Yes. That jersey is nice. Funny, you have no issue buying it for close to $1000 but yet sell something you got for free.

The cookie I was giving away to others is gone BTW.
BTW, you can ask RyPants, I sold the free one to him for $15 shipped to CANADA.
Minus the bubble mailer and postage that's $10 which was donated to .net via that donate button in the top right.
I figured that was better than just giving it away.
Thanks again Mr. Moral police for judging what I do with my money and wether I can afford a $1,000 jersey which is none of your business.

I can vouch for the fact that I'm in Canada, and that I've received a lovely patch that I was happy to throw in a couple of bucks for :D

Next question: has anyone stuck one of these on a jersey yet? Is it as simple as applying heat?

pmedic920

Reaction score
RyPants":31ttilwj said:
Next question: has anyone stuck one of these on a jersey yet? Is it as simple as applying heat?

If you are talking about the Cromaflex patch, it IS NOT as simple as applying heat.

The patch does have heat sensitive glue already on the back but in order to have it stick like you want it to, you must use heat AND pressure.
Unless you have a machine that does this, I highly recommend that you take it to a shop that applies heat transfers to caps and T-shirts. They will do it at little or no cost.
If you choose to go at it on your own, I assure you that the patch won't stand up to washing or rough handling for very long.
You also will risk scorching your jersey with an iron.
FWIW, in my younger days I was a production manager for a large screen print shop that did 1000s of items a day using heat transfer machines.
That glue must be melted AND pressed down into the fabric.
Best of luck to you.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
pmedic920":3vcyqmzf said:
I see that the patch is sewn on.
Yeah, both 48 & 49 are.
You can google to see a pic of Seattle Tackle Twill sewing them on weeks before the games.

pmedic920

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":s5w8qgw5 said:
Yeah, both 48 & 49 are.
You can google to see a pic of Seattle Tackle Twill sewing them on weeks before the games.

BTW, is Seattle Tackle Twill the company that will make name plates for jerseys?
I've heard folks talk about a place but lost track of who it was.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
pmedic920":28dpenim said:
ZorntoLargent":28dpenim said:
Yeah, both 48 & 49 are.

BTW, is Seattle Tackle Twill the company that will make name plates for jerseys?
I've heard folks talk about a place but lost track of who it was.

Yes, they do the jerseys for all the teams in Seattle. I had a nameplate done for my 80's mirer jersey, switched to WILSON for $30.

GermanHawk

Reaction score
hi there, I know this is a long shot but does anybody still have a spare XLVIII patch with the NFL shiel on it. I'm willing to buy.
thanks Daniel

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good luck my friend. The TRUE AUTHENTIC chromaflex SBXLVIII patch (shown below) is like capturing a downed UFO.

There are tons of knock offs but there's only ONE TRUE AUTHENTIC patch and that was the one issued to the players that played in the game. I wish I had a solution for you but frankly there is none. However you would think Broncos players who played in that game would give their patches away free of charge. LOL

BeilWA1CEAEHlL9

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
I think I have some of the ones I made left, if anyone is still interested in them i can have a look ;D

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
also if anyone has access to a lasercutter, i can tell you how to make them / give you the file :)