Fire Carroll and Schneider

Dabhawk

Reaction score
Carroll's coaching scheme is too predictable and hasnt evolved since he got here.

Schneider has been pooping away draft picks year after year.

These two got lucky that Carroll had the inside scoop on all the college players they would eventually scout and draft.

Since that time, they have made horrific picks in the draft, which hinders the team to this day. And they make head scratching trades for players they dont know how to use and piss away their talent and opportunity. (JIMMY GRAHAM,PERCY HARVIN,JAMAL ADAMS)

We need a fresh set of eyes, someone who isnt so set in their ways and is willing to evolve and adapt (MCVAY COUGH COUGH). Someone with an innovative style of coaching who could surround Wilson with a real supporting cast and create a less predictable scheme.

The only issue for me, is who is going to pick this coach/GM? I dont know if Jody is up for the task, but I think she needs to find someone who is if she wants this franchise to be anything but mediocre for the next decade.

Pete pooped away his chance at a second SB title and imo shouldve been axed the following season.

I think Wilson needs a new coach that can fit him in a new scheme and get more out of him by being innovative in terms of play calling.

PS- a new D coordinator that has no tie to Pete would be refreshing in the very least.

xray

Reaction score
I think the meeting with ownership is done and they are both staying .

nutluck

Reaction score
If they was going to be let go I think it would have already happened. Them firing the DC and looking for a new one say nothing more major is happening this year. If they have another bad year next year then I think things will change.

NJlargent

Reaction score
This is completely irrelevant. PC is here to stay. He’s by far the worst coach in the division but it is of no moment because the next few years belong to SF and LA. They are far better coached and talented. Arizona might contend too. Let the next few years play out and let the other teams have their time. While we wait out the cycle PC will rot away. Then we can make the push to contend again.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
NJlargent":xtv0d90p said:
This is completely irrelevant. PC is here to stay. He’s by far the worst coach in the division but it is of no moment because the next few years belong to SF and LA. They are far better coached and talented. Arizona might contend too. Let the next few years play out and let the other teams have their time. While we wait out the cycle PC will rot away. Then we can make the push to contend again.

This is probably true and how it will most likely play out.
BUT man...as a fan...this is depressing to look forward to for the next few years.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Let it go y'all, walk towards that light at the end of the tunnel....pay no mind to that tooting sound. :141847_bnono:

Own The West

Reaction score
Posts like these make me glad nobody on .net works in the Seahawks organization, manages an organization of 100+ people, nor coaches any kind of sports team.

James in PA

Reaction score
I look at it this way: If the Hawks do stink it up again next year (especially if Russ stays), I do think Jody moves on from Pete and possibly John. If this happens, there will be no shortage of good candidates out there. Jim Harbaugh comes to kind immediately. Couldn't stand him when he was with the Niners, but there's no denying that he can coach. I think the Vikings are going to regret passing on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk