Favorite play of the game

LTH

Reaction score
I really liked Wilsons little flip to DK... How he does that under sooo much pressure is beyond me it was a perfect pass and a great catch... I think DK might be for real we will see, if so this is going to be a really fun season...

What was your favorite play of the game?

LTH

Seymour

Reaction score
Mine?

The final kneel down ending the madness.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Rasheem Green's hit ... er, causing a fumble ... er, getting just close enough for the refs to think something happened ...

olyfan63

Reaction score
Chawker":3crrdl3z said:
Mine would be Carson's second TD sliding on his rear end.

Yup, Carson turning a play that should have been stopped around the 5 yard line and busting multiple tackles to get into the end zone, on 3rd and goal from the 8 or 10 or whatever it was. THAT was a play.

Fade

Reaction score
TT making a fool of himself. It was some Junior Varsity shit, at the NFL level. Stupefying.

A positive play for the Hawks I would go with was DK drawing the PI in the endzone. That was a grown man bullying the helpless DB. I see many TDs in DK's future.

sutz

Reaction score
Kind of liking Carson off tackle left for 20 yards to score a badly needed first down.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
When they stopped the Bengals on 4th.. I thought that was huge.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
A lot of big plays that kept us in the game. Sure they put up a ton of yards, but the D made some huge stops.
I think the 3rd down pass to DK over the middle was massive in the game. And the way he positioned his body, went up and got it and still held on. That throw from Russ was ridiculous.

xray

Reaction score
the last play of the game...whew...hard game to watch

Reaction score
I'd have to say one of my favorite plays was one that didn't count. Shaquill Griffin knocking down the long pass going to Tyler Boyd on the encroachment call where the refs inexplicably blew the play dead but Dalton threw the ball up anyways and Boyd looked like he may have a step on Quill. The way the Bengals had been chewing us up through the air, it just felt like Quill was making a statement there.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The timing on that has to be incredibly tough. He made it look easy, really impressive. Best he has played since his rookie year imo.

DJrmb

Reaction score
For me it's not one specific play, but I really liked how the defense gutted it out for the entire game. They were on the field All Day Long, and I thought they were going to be gassed eventually, and not be able to stop anything anymore as the game wore on allowing Cinci to finish them off. However, they made the plays they needed to down the stretch and played hard right down to the last snap.

And back on topic... if I picked one play it would be the 4th down stop. So crucial!